Starting again,,,last time i hope!!!!

Well its weigh in today ,,,, after my wobbble not feeling its going to be a great loss for my first week , but heyho anything 4lbs and up i will be pleased with, not getting weighed untill 7,30hrs ,,,,,, arrrgghhhh the waiting and the scales always look better in the morning,,,, 4lbs might be being alittle optimistic !!!
However , after my wobble i am back in the zone i really want a good week next week i want to see the 12st bracket !!!!!

Thanks POKO,,, it really does spurr you on , the funny thing is i find this diet easier than SW or WW, admittedly i am on 810, and i do allow myself alittle treat on a sat or fri night,, not carbs more in the line of a chicken kebab takeaway ,,, but that one thing really keeps me focused for the rest of the time !!!

How's it going Julie, you still in the zone? I'm trying to find mine, let alone stay in it!! Lol. Hope you're still strong and sticking with it. Good luck. X

Well, its way in tommorrow at 6pm i'm alittle anxious , don't feel like its a brilliant week , but to be honest a loss is a loss , so 2lbs would be great ,,,,, i might be being alittle optimistic there lol,,,, i've got a 40th bday to got to on 26apr ,,, so if i can lose 7lbs for that i will be well chuffed that will bring upto a stone gone !!!!
How are you getting on ???

Not going to lie, had a crap week weight wise, completely lost the plot for a while there. Weighed this morning and 1.5lbs on, could have been worse!
Back with the programme from now till Friday, then we're away for a wedding until the Tuesday so it's really only damage limitation till after that.
Really hoping to be able to get my head around this once and for all. X

The only thing with this diet is when social events come up that are based around food and drink, i am quite lucky i do find this diet easy to pick up again, but i do have to give myself a little treat to stay on track , i admit i am never 100%, but at the end of the day if i am still losing why not , the average loss is still better than anything i ever achieved at fatty club !!!!
I decided this time round i wasn't going to beat myself up if i had a bad week , afterall it is my choice , no one is making me do this diet !!!
A weekend away sounds fab !!!!

That's a fab way of thinking, think it's a practical view. I'm not going to beat myself up about this weekend, I'm going to eat drink and be merry and I'll worry about the gain when I get back. Like you say, it's still a better loss than fat club. Hope you're doing better than me anyway. X

Well as expected not a brilliant loss 1.5lbs,,, but in the geand scheme of things over 9lbs in two weeks ,,,, still happy!!?

Well, all is good on the western front , so far i have been goid this week lets see if i can get theough the weekend ,,, feeling determined for a better loss this week !!!

Yay,, managed to get through fri night without cheating, really really want a good loss this week!!! Time is marching on and i don't want a fat summer, i need to get ahead got 16-17 weeks before i'm off to jamaica , with a week hols in the lake district before that ,,,, target ,,,, under 11st, got a day off in 2wks for a birthday bash , just so desperatly want to try and get 6-7lbs off for that , meeting up with family and friends i have not seen for a while ,, so i really want to feel good about myself!!!

Stay strong! Its so worth it and you're doing so well. Just think, you don't want to arrive at every week wishing you'd stuck at it the week before, but instead be proud of what you've achieved. Also, the wine and the food will still be there when you're slim, and taste even better because there'll be no guilt in having them.

Ooooohhhh its weigh day not till 6,30pm i am not looking forward to it ,,,,,,,,, yes i was naughty ,,,, again !!!!!! I am going to give myself a bloody good talking to ,,, only have 2 st lest to lose . C'mon julie !!!!!! It should be a breeze you've done it before!!!!

Fingers crossed for a good loss Juliebags, so you get re motivated!

Back