Starting again,,,last time i hope!!!!

That's great! Do you feel more motivated not to be naughty?!

It's so worth it, if you're 100% after a few days its actually easier, and it could mean the difference between 8 more weeks at 3/4 lbs or 14 weeks at 2lbs! I'd certainly prefer 8 weeks!

So,last night we decided to do a 4km walk around the village , really want to put more exercise into my we , so i have decided to start walking again , although i am on step 2 i think the 30 day shred is just one step to far !!!!
With the bank holiday here, lets hope we can get in 4 good walks!!!

Its been ahile ,,, but i'm still here still plodding alomg , had a few social engagments, so i have had a few weeks off plan , although my weight loss has been slow , its still coming off which i am pleased about ,, now got 12 weeks until i am off to jamaica , no more social events untill mid june , so i am in a good place , lots of walking while i wasn't on plan i think has really helped , so next fri weigh in hopefully will be a good one !!

Hi juliebags! Great that even though you've been off plan you're still losing :)

Hope you've had a great day today and that you're looking forward to being successful on plan day after day and week after week!

Thanks jo, this time round i have taken the approach even if i have planned breaks ,, i don't need to binge and scoff everything in sight just because i'm having a day off ,,,, more self control ,, and if i do have a day off ,,,, exercise !!

That's a great approach,and that's what'll guarantee your success post plan :)

Ooh i ache ,,,7.5km walk everyother evening ,,,,,, i am going to have a day off!!!!! Weigh in fri evening so i really want a decent one , well actually anything over 2lbs,,,,, worked it out i need to average 2.3lbs per week to hit mmy goal for jamaica!!!! I can do this !!!!
What i really need to start doing is sit ups ,,,,,, bloody hate them !!! I have bought lots of dresses in a smaller size for my holiday ,,,,, determination has kicked in ,,,,, finally

Last edited:
Ooh i ache ,,,7.5km walk everyother evening ,,,,,, i am going to have a day off!!!!! Weigh in fri evening so i really want a decent one , well actually anything over 2lbs,,,,, worked it out i need to average 2.3lbs per week to hit mmy goal for jamaica!!!! I can do this !!!! What i really need to start doing is sit ups ,,,,,, bloody hate them !!! I have bought lots of dresses in a smaller size for my holiday ,,,,, determination has kicked in ,,,,, finally but if i don't do any exercise today i will feel i've let myself down ,,,,,,mmmmmm maybe will just plod on the exercise bike in front of the telly , alittle bit more sedate today !

It's so fab you're doing all that exercise! Make sure you're measuring yourself as if you're building muscle you may not lose quite as much but be getting skinnier!

Yay, 2.7 lbs this week,,,,, hoping to get at 3 good walks in this week , i really need to start doing sit ups ,,,,,,,,bloody hate them !!!!!! Just need some motivation to start the shred,,,,, and where is the sunshine that was promised !!!

Thats fab Juliebags, you must be so pleased! Especially as you're probably gaining muscle too :) Such a great motivator having that loss!

This weeks approach is to be 100%!!!! ,for as many days as possible !!! Starting tonight with a walk and i finally have dusted off the shred, its on the table ready to be attempted again ,, first few days are gonna kill!!!
Less than 12 weeks till holybobs,,, still 2st to shift !!! Its going to be a good week , 1 ltr of water down already!!!!!!!!!

You've definitely got time to reach your goal at the amazing speed you're going. Very impressed by your motivation, as I've got no inclination to exercise on SS at all!

I found ss , just too much , but i am on 810 for medical reasons but i do find it nice having alittle something in the evening , even if it is only a boiled egg ! How much more have got to lose ??

Yeah it is tough, I just find that having any scope to deviate ends badly!

I'm at a BMI of 25 now, so I'd normally be happy with that and I'm happy with how I look, but I'm getting married in 9 weeks so ideally want to lose another stone - stone and a half before then. Intending to do another 2 weeks SS to shift another half stone, then going to do 7 weeks on the steps during which time I hope I'll lose another 10lbs +

I could get closer to the 21lbs I ideally want if I stayed on SS for longer BUT I've done the plan before, lost 4 stone but put almost 2.5stone back on as I didn't do the steps and just returned to old habits. Really think its worth me doing the steps in full and sacrificing 7lbs or so more loss than coming off plan really close to the wedding, bloating, and not having had a change to address my food habits while reintroducing.

So thats a very long way of saying, I'm not too far off goal now!

Had you ever done Cambridge before?

Ooh thats exciting getting married, ita good goal to focus on, i agree with coming up the steps i did cambridge this time last year again on step 2 and lost 3.7st, but had too many holidays and have put nearly 2.5 st back on , i'll never be a skinny, and i like having curves, but my clothes just don't fit and want to go on holiday again this ywar feeling good !!
Well 7.64km walk done , plates are throbbing in need of a cuppa !!

Yeah I do actually like my body at this weight, and I look fine in my clothes, its just tight dresses!! It'll be nice to feel good in a bikini for the honeymoon too :)

Thats amazing, I'm surprised you've got so much energy on Step 2!

I have found walking to be the best exercise foe me , its something i enjoy , its a time when me and hubby chat about things and while these nice evenings are around. Its ideal , i promised myself this would be the very last time i would to the cambridge so its taken me alittle longer to get into the swing of things, and yes i have had some cheat days , but this time i don't feel obsessed or scared to put food in my gob ,,,, because that is also very worrying when you get to that point , its not real life !!!!!and afterall i now see it as this is my choice and i'm not going to get into trouble for it !!!!!!!!!! But in my mindset its made a real difference because i haven't binged or totally caved in , had the odd day off and got right back on it so at the moment things are good!

Back