Starting AGAIN!!!! Need Christmas countdown buddies :)

Hi ladies

Sorry for brief note this morning - am supposed to start work at 8.30 but couldn't resist having a look to see how everyone is getting on.

I completely agree with you Suzanne, although we're posting online, I really feel like I have friends going through the weight loss journey with me and we all so badly want each other to do well. Its definately helped my motivation. Thank you ladies :)

Also ............... 4lb, Suzanne thats fab. Well done too Uptheduff (are you ok being called that or would you rather we use your real name? - your choice hun :)) for your 1lb loss :). I know it doesn't always feel like a lot but then its in the right direction, and we all know after our initial first week things tend to slow up unfortunately!!!! I'm dreading my next weigh in on Sat, I do tend to get disheartened if its not a huge amount - need to stay realistic I guess.

Are we all following the old points system out of interest?

Karen, I hope you will find this site as good as I have. Good luck to you hun. Infact more luck and hugs to everyone, Christmas will soon be here and we'll all be lighter versions of ourselves :)

Good luck tomorrow Toni :)

Hugs to everyone xxx

Bry

Uptheduff (wk 1) -1lb :)

Toni (wk 1) -2lb :)

Suzanne (wk 1) - 4lb :)

Becca (wk1) -3 1/2 lb :)

Karen

Weigh in days are:
Becca: Saturday
Uptheduff: Friday
Suzanne: Monday
Toni: Tuesday
Bry:
Karen :

I'm on the new points system the pro points and my daily points are 29pp plus the 49 weeklies :) I'm actually lookin forward to jumpin on the scales next monday to see if its still working. Whether its 9 pounds a week we lose or half a pound, at the end of the day its a loss and overall it all adds up :)

Hi everyone, wow well done on all your fantastic weight losses :)
we have had the in-laws here so i have been struggling with my points over the last few days :-( bit nervous about tomorrow but i wont let it discourage me. I loved the old points system but I am trying the new pro points. seems ok so far & going to give it a good bash. Welcome Karen :)
xx

Can you pop me down for a Saturday weigh in please. Makes it a short week so I'll have to get my skates on! Well done to everyone so far.
Karen x

Thanks Becca! You can call me Eabha (pronounced Ava!). The UptheDuff comes from my surname which is Duffy and my friends call me that as a joke :rolleyes: Its my username for a lot of sites thats why I used it here! I'll take the lb loss as I've been at this for a while so a lb will keep me happy. Had a bit of a bad day today. The soup choices in college were terrible so ended up getting a sandwich which was the big thick catering BB slices, full fat cheese and ham. I can still feel the bread stuck in my gullet :mad: I'll have more time this week so need to get back exercising from tomorrow.

Well done Suzanne on your loss that's fab! Its been a long time since I've had those kind of losses. Welcome Karen and good luck with the 8lbs :)

Hi ladies!

Can I be cheeky please and ask if I can join you? There isn't any discover support on the main forum and I need this to keep me on the straight and skinny!

I started discover again today as propoints didn't work for me. So weigh in day is Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Ladies, been on the scales & lost 1 lb which I am OverTheMoon with cause I have over indulged this weekend. I feel really motivated & loving the support :) goodluck everyone xx

Morning all

welcome Wannabe :). Its lovely to have you with us.

Kepp strong Toni hun - your little sarnie slip up is in the past now so onwards and inwards :)

As always shouldn't be on internet as in work so will catch up at lunch

love and thinness to you all xxxxx

Hi ladies

Am on lunch now so will update the list :)
Eabha (wk 1) -1lb :)

Toni
(wk 1) -2lb :), (wk 2) -1lb :)

Karen

Skinny

Weigh in days are:
Eabha (lovely name by the way :)): Friday
Karen : Saturday
Skinny: Monday

Skinny let me know if you'd rather be called by your proper name :).

Toni - go girl ............................... well done you :)

Sorry to dash - have Christmas pressies to order on the internet - it will soon be here.

Love and hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Becca!

Guess skinny is a bit optimistic at the moment, so can you put Clare down for me please :)

Am really glad I stumbled across this post, what a lovely supportive group of people you are - lets go lose some pounds!! xx

Hi Ladies

How are you all today? Just thought i'd check in to see if anything has been happening?

Just noticed Clare - you and I had the same start weight, same current weigh (near enough), and my ultimate goal is also approx the same as yours - and we're the same height so have the same BMI. :)

Toni
(wk 1) -2lb :), (wk 2) -1lb :)

Karen

Clare

Weigh in days are:
Clare: Monday

Hope you all have a good afternoon - my husband is off today so has rang to torture me by letting me know that Monsoon have a 25% off everything sale!!!!!! Not a nice thing to do when i'm in work and cant get there. Grrrrrrrrrr

Speak to you all later x

Hi Ladies

How are you all today? Just thought i'd check in to see if anything has been happening?

Just noticed Clare - you and I had the same start weight, same current weigh (near enough), and my ultimate goal is also approx the same as yours - and we're the same height so have the same BMI. :)

Toni (wk 1) -2lb :), (wk 2) -1lb :)

Karen

Clare

Weigh in days are:

Hope you all have a good afternoon - my husband is off today so has rang to torture me by letting me know that Monsoon have a 25% off everything sale!!!!!! Not a nice thing to do when i'm in work and cant get there. Grrrrrrrrrr

Speak to you all later x

Oh my god, so we are! Oh this is going to be fab - not only are we all in the same boat trying to lose weight, we have exactly the same goal! It's like fate, ha ha!

I am so in the zone and I feel like I am losing already - Discover is so much better than PP in my opinion, I wish I had done this months ago! xx

Hi ladies,

Sorry haven't posted earlier today - its absolutely manic here at work. Can you believe it ..... 1st December :). Advent calendar day :) - I have even counted 1/2 point for my choccie - it must be done. I'm a Christmas nut, I just love it.

Clare - Woo hoooooooooooooooooooo, we were meant to meet see. I'm so glad we're all here supporting each other.

Dont think my weight in is going to be much good though - had a sneeky peek this morning and I haven't lost anything (haven't put on though either). I wonder whether part of it is cos i'm due on. Well, i'm having cramps anyway. To cut a long story short hubby and I had a failed IVF cycle August / Sept time and since then i've had no period, I get the cramps every month, but no bleeding!!!!!! Am praying this time its on its way!!!!!

Anyway, sorry, off on a tangent I go :)

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Speak soon, huigs xxx

Hi Becca,

I've seriously gone off track this week, had a few events to go to so i know i'm gonna have piled the weight on :( after my weigh in on this Monday i'm going to change my weigh in date to a Friday as i've got soo many dinner/alcohol dates at the weekend i just think it will be better for me x

Hi ladies

How is everyone doing? Its that dreaded Friday where for some of us things go off the rails!!!!!! I am going to try and be good for the rest of today (have been all week), but then on weigh in day I always tend to have a treat or 2 so bottle of wine and chocolate for me tomorrow. Plan is to have a Christmassy day, wrapping pressies, writing cards and listening to Christmas music :).

Update on the list:

Karen

Clare

Weigh in days are:
Suzanne: Friday

Eabha how was weight in today hun?? :), good luck for tomorrow Karen.

Suzanne dont be too hard on yourself hun, just cos you've gone off track a little it doesn't mean you cant get right back on :). Any damage is always reversible :) Besides, we all deserve to have a few off days.

How are things with you Clare and Toni?

Well, just going to go and eat my lunc - yummy no point Butternut Squash and Carrot soup :)

Speak to you all soon, have fantastic weekends xx

Yey, I'm 2lbs lighter this morning. I have to confess it was a little unexpected but I'm chuffed anyway.
Here's hoping we all have a reasonably (!) good weekend.
Karen

Morning ladies

Karn - woop woop :). Fantastic news hun :). I've managed to loose 1lb. I am chuffed as I didn't expect to loose anything - up until Thursday the scales didn't seem to have moved :).

Not sure how well i'll do until crimbo - am going to give it my best shot but have 3 meals out coming up, 1 each week though so hopefully I can try and compensate a little.

How is everyone's weekend going? haven't quite got around to the wrapping yet, at the mo am sat here with hair wrapped in a towel (have found the most AMAZING hair mask girls - if you've got dry damaged hair like me, try Bumble and Bumble Deeep:), and I have a face mask on, just hope no one knocks on the door.

Well, good luck everyone for this week. Speak soon xxx

Becca (wk1) -3 1/2 lb :), (Wk2) -1lb :)

Karen (wk1) -2lb :)

Clare

Weigh in days are:
Eabha: Friday
Suzanne: Friday

Well done Becca, another good week.
I've got meals out as well this week too, fingers crossed it doesn't stop the good work so far.
Karen x

Back