Starting AGAIN!!!! Need Christmas countdown buddies :)

Thanks ladies, but I am not doing well this week! I have not even counted points, I have had 2 meals with a set menu and just had chocolate buttons for my breakfast - why why why why WHY do I do this to myself?! Part of me thinks sod it until the new year, but the other part of me knows I need to start feeling better about myself not worse!!

I can't wait for our challenge either, it will give us motivation and something to focus on. That's a good idea Becca, as I'm sure we'll all get to know each other quite well over the next few months and obviously we will all need new skinny clothes!! 2012 really will be our year :D

I really hope that you are all having a better week than I am! xx

Hi girls

Oh dear Clare - you're sounding down hun. I can totally aapreicate how you feel though! i haven't been counting either and i've shocked myself the difference it can make. If you think about it, we must waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy over eat, because when you are pointing you dont eat half the amount of food you do when you're not. I am beginning to think sod it until after Christmas, but then dont want to go mad and completely off the rails so that i'm heavier than when I started! Hmmmmmmmmm, its just sooooooooooo hard at this time of year.

We will be fine in 2012 though girls i'm sure, and we can all do it together.

I guess my week hasn't been too bad yet, but I have had more wine than I should and my team leader has just given me another bottle which may dissapear tonight. THen we have a retirement lunch for someone tomorrow, and a set Christmas meal tomorrow night, a tea dance on Sunday which involves cake, a Christmas ball on Wednesday (more food), then a meal out again just me and hubby on 23rd, roast 3 course meal on 24th, then its the big day!!!!! Its just all food food food!!!

Just have to remember our Summer Challenge will save us :)

Speak soon ladies xxxx

Hi all :)

Well its that time again and i don't know how i've managed to do it but i've somehow lost a pound this week :) i totally went off track though, i went over my dailies and weeklies :( I know a pound is still a loss but it annoys me thinking about how much i could of lost if i actually had tried harder this week :( I soo can't wait to do the summer challenge :)

Keep up the good work ladies :)

Well done Suzanne. I'm joining you - 1lb off this week, so I'm dead chuffed too. Though I've just had the in-laws round for dinner and I think I may have just eaten my body weight in chocolate cheesecake!!

morning girls and well done :). this is a really rushed posting as am running round like headless chicken trying to get ready to go out - just didn't want you to think i'd forgotten you :). will update losses on list tomorrow.

have a lovely day.

hugs xxx

Hi girls

how is everyone? Sorry for rushed posting yesterday, it was a mad mad day :).

Can you believe in less than a week its the big day? Is everyone ready? I think for me its going to be a really big time for eating! We have a meal Friday, A meal Saturday, then Christmas day, then a meal boxing day - I think i'll need a major detox :). I haven't weighed this week as had a few heavy meals out, am thinking though I would have put on a few pound :(. Have decided i'm going to try and not think about it too much now and re-start after Christmas. I dont want to go mad but at the same time I want to enjoy myself.

January is a new month, a new year, and the start of a new body for us all :). Is everyone looking forward to the Summer Challenge? :). I think maybe we should start a new thread then with a new title (i'll let you know the link when I set one up).

Well, if I dont post much this week I apologise in advance, like everyone its a busy time. I will try to though.

Good luck for weigh ins tomorrow clare and toni :)

Hope everyone has a fantasic crimbo, and a great new year.

Lots of love and hugs xxx

Eabha (wk 1) -1lb :), (Wk 2) - lb :)

Toni (wk 1) -2lb :), (wk 2) -1lb :)

Suzanne (wk 1) - 4lb :), (Wk 2) -1lb :)

Becca (wk1) -3 1/2 lb :), (Wk2) -1lb :)

Karen (wk1) -2lb :), (Wk 2) - 1lb :)

Clare

Weigh in days are:
Becca: Saturday
Eabha: Friday
Suzanne: Friday
Toni: Tuesday
Karen : Saturday
Clare: Tuesday

Hi,

Well done to everyone on their losses so far :)

I totally binged out at the weekend and had a takeaway saturday and sunday :( oh well i'm going to try and be good this week so i don't feel as bad when i stuff my face over the christmas period :) I love christmas but i can't wait until its done with so i can concentrate on doing my diet properly and getting ready for the summer challenge :)

As i'm sure we all are, I am sooooooooooooooooo busy the next few days so dont know if i'll get chance to post. So.....................

Happy Christmas ladies and lots of slimming wishes for 2012 :).

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I've STS this week, which the week I've had isn't too bad. I won't be able to come back til after 6th of jan as I'm away for a weeks holiday. Hope you all have a fab Christmas x

Morning ladies

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. Ours was lovely however i've eaten that much I feel like I can hardly move. Oops - for once though im actually not too worried as I am so excited about our SUmmer challenge and I just know we are all going to do soooooooooooooooo well. Still got a few more meals / teas to have this week, but then ready and raring to go as of next weekend. Think i'm going to get myself a diary to keep track of what I eat and how I feel etc.

Enjoy Boxing day xxxxx

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I've been a bit awol the last few weeks because of exams which are finally over. Between exams and Christmas I've done done some serious damage. It needs to be put under control so as of now I'm starting afresh. I've just done out my mini goals and my tracker so here's to getting back on track :) I'm now working towards June when I'll be going away with college people and would love to wear a bikini for once!

Morning ladies

how is everyone? Eabha, I bet you're glad your exams are over hun. How do you think you did? When I did my AAT qualifications 2 years ago I spent soooooooooooo long revising etc I didn't know what to do with myself once it was all over :).

I think unless you have amazing super-duper willpower we'd of all done some serious damage over Christmas. I went to the sales with mum yesterday and even a size 14 skirt in M&S was too tight (admittedly it was fitted). I've bought a diary ready to start plotting my goals etc. We are hoping to start IVF again (well, frozen embryo transfer) in about a month or so so i've got to watch the things with 'sweetners' in, but hopefully that wont make too much difference. I am soooooooooooooo determined to get myself on track. We have a family wedding in July so i think that can be my goal time.

I have to nip to Tesco in a bit (and avoid all the half price yummy foods), but this afternoon i'll start up a new thread ready for our challenge and put the link on here so you can all transfer - new year, new link, new us :). I need to do a new ticker actually too :)

Right then girls, off for my shower and will post again later :)

Have a good day all :) xx

Hope you all had a fab Christmas ladies!

I had done some serious damage but been in bed since Sunday night with a flu type bug, feel horrendous :( but not really eaten which is a bonus!! Meant to be going to Amsterdam on Friday morning for new year so need to get some energy from somewhere.

Fly back 2nd Jan so I'm back on plan from the 3rd. It's my 30th in July and I want to wear a really nice little black dress on a night out please! We'll get there :)

Have a fab new year all, and cheers to our 2012 - goal year! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back