starting again!! Need words of encouragment!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmak1, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. emmak1

emmak1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Im going to be starting the CD for the 2nd time tommorrow!... I lost 3 st in 2 and a half months and now I need to do SS for a week to get the 8Ibs Ive put on. I have been off the diet for 5 weeks now, had a friend pass away etc and so came off as wasnt able to cope...

So.. please fellow CD`ers... send me messages of postive encouragement as Im hoping I can do it again. Want to do SS for 1 week then SS+ following that until I get the other 3st off!..

thanks everyone!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

You know you can do it, if your struggling you can always SS+ as I believe there isn't much difference with the weightloss. Stick with it and ketosis will soon be with you and you'll be well on your way to losing that other 3 stone.

4. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Emma - good to see you back.
    You know what you have to do and you can do it!!
    You could well be at target for Christmas :). Look forward to reading your first WI results.

5. redhead66

redhead66 This will be my year

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Hi Emma,

Welcome back and good luck for tomorrow.

You've done so well already, what's happened is just a temporary blip and not a major disaster. Keep that in mind when the going gets tough and I'm sure you'll get back on track :)

6. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Good luck Emma. Well done for your amazing loss already thats brilliant. You can do it! x

7. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    good luck emma.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.