Starting again tommorrow :)

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
have had a really tough couple of weeks and the thought of dieting only made me more anxious so I just decided to forget about it. Had mums funeral Monday of last week - in the brilliant sunshine. It was like she was shining down on us saying goodbye. It was a lovely send off and I hope we did her proud.
Unfortunately I was then admitted to hospital myself on Friday with severe aneamia and had to be given 2 pints of blood to get my iron levels back up (Don't panic any newbies I know this was not as a result of a TFR diet, I have some other health issues that would take too long to go into right now). Anyway today is the day that I feel strong enough to commit to TFR again tommorrow. I don't know how much damage I have done as yet and not looking forward to getting on the wii to weigh myself but it has to be done and tommorrow is a new day. I will update my stats later. Wish me luck xx

Ok pretty much back where I started, 5lbs back on and only 57 days to go before I have to squeeze my fat ass onto the back of a bike to go to IOM TT week!!! My goal of losing 3 stones before then seems pretty out of reach at this point but going to keep my original goals to motivate me. Just going to have to work really hard and have 57 solid days on TS!!

Welcome back Toni. Hope you are ok considering the last couple of weeks. Glad the sun came out on such a sad day, something like that means a lot doesn't it.
Good luck with the diet, I'm sure you will soon be back into the swing of things x

Well day 1 done and dusted :) bring on day 2 :)

Thanks guys..
Day 2 done and dusted. Kept myself busy and didn,t really think about food at all :) Peeing for England though!!!!

Good on you girl, I think it's incredibly brave of you to embark on such a journey given your recent sad times. The very best of luck to you, you're doing brilliantly!

Ann-Marie xx

Thank you xx

Back