Starting AGAIN tomorrow

There is a reason for my user name....... and guess what I'm Starting again....:wave_cry:
I have been bold ..........left class cause had no babysitters- and it seems I left my motivation in the class:rolleyes:... well I'm back and have decided to do food diary again - to see if this will keep me on track....... so here goes...
Breakfast: Banana
Lunch- 2 cereal bar - aldi(HE)
Dinner- potatoes, sweet corn and mushy peas.

Syns- full fat milk in coffee- not too sure how much was used - so giving it 2 syns to be very generous.
I am in work tomorrow... so food will be harder to sort..

Please feel free to comment :) am doing extra easy....

Today's food
Breakfast- banana
Lunch- cereal bar. yog- ff
dinner- syn free chicken curry with mushrooms and sweetcorn.
Birthday party- 1 lollipop- 2 syns?- 2 beer 9 syns- 1 black jack 1/2
I was very good today as it was my daughters little party today- her big party is on Sun- that should really test me!!!!!

Organisation is the key to a good day!!!:D....... and great when I manage it..... today was a good day... for organisation in my house......so here goes:
Breakfast:- 2 ww sausages and mushrooms - 2 syns.
Lunch- left over syn free curry from yesterday with added mushrooms and sweetcorn.
Dinner: New potatoes, beans egg and ham.
Snack- Fruit salad and ff yogurt
Treat- laughing cow ice- cream 4 1/2 syns.
Total syns for day: 6 1/2

I have a feeling I forgot something!! Will add if I think ot it....... work tomorrow.....loads and loads and loads of temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Welcome back hun!

Well done for picking yourself back up and starting again! There is no shame in falling off the wagon - as long as you get back on it!

I've been looking through your last coupld of menus and have to say..... where is the food??? Ceral bars for lunch? :eek: You must be bleedin starvin' woman! I would suggest eating more food with some more super free!! :D

When is your official weigh in day going to be?

Good luck for Sunday - sure you will make the right choices! :D

Well was mia yesterday- got a pass ie a babysitter so went to the pub- I seriously oversyned:D- but just putting it down to flexi syns. I was very good though refused to go out for dinner-and I cooked ham potatoes,sweet corn, onion mushrooms in garilc sauce made with stock and cheese- he.
Today so far I have have stuck to plan- v good considering I was out last night!!!:cool:

Breakfast - omlette with ham and cheese (he)

Lunch:
FF yog, banana, cereal bar,(he)

Dinner- think I will do sw kebab with sw chips .... mite hav a little drink..... hair of the dog dat bit me- lol- but intend to keep within syns ....
Katerpillar- had bad mornings/lunches during week wasn't organised enough- hav to work harder on veg/superfree.But I weighed myself this morning and I think I am about 4 lb down this week....... so am happy.............so I am about 10st10lb. Back to where I was when i fell off the wagon.. so onwards and downwards for me....i hope

Wel another mia- fell foul of the birthday party!! So was v good 2day:
Breakfast';
1 cereal bar
I ff yog
Lunch
Reheat potatoes
mushrooms
1 rasher
Dinner:
Chicken supreme with veg and rice (4 syns - guess but some syns in sauce )
2 coors- light 9 syns
total 13 syns

From tomorrow on will try and do very few syns to make up for my over indulgence at weekend.
Just remembered it hubby bday next wekend- but tink I will cook a nice meal ( sw friendly- not that the needs that bit of info:p) and have manners........;)

Well I have eaten v little today-
Breakfast- banana and ff yog
Lunch- cereal bar
Dinner- beef curry-syn free with veg and rice (turned out rotten- had to add cornflour and Pataks - bout 12 syns for whole lot- so bout 4 for my portion)- hav it in the slow cooker and it taking forever- and yes I am starving-
so I will have a little pasta when waiting........syn free-Not I added philadelphia garlic and herb - 2 syns.
Intend to have 2nd ceral bar later.
So syns= 6 syns so far......

Last edited:
Breakfast:
banana
Lunch:
Muller light and cereal bar (he)
Dinner:
Syn free spag bol- with loads extra veg added. Smash garlic bread with little grated cheese (he)- and tiny tiny bit garlic butter on top - 2 syns - (that being very generous!!!)

Syns today : 2
will have 2 nd cereal bar later.

had a sneaky weigh this morn and I would say I am up about 2 lb- :wave_cry:

Wuhu!!:D I avoided so much temptation today ...........not a scrap of junk food passed my lips!!!!!!:queen: went on a Youth trip today in work and I never touched the food, chips or countless sweeties!!!
My day so far:
Breakfast:
2 weetabix (he)
banana
Lunch:
left over spag bol
Dinner:
smash pizza -( am dying to see what it turns out like!!! )

fruit salad and ff yogurt

Syns today =0
but the day is not over yet..... may have little treat.......

Last edited:
Breakfast
Fruit salad and ff yof
Lunch
2 alpen light and banana
Dinner
Potato- steak onions and mushrooms

Syns= 3 coors light - 13 1/2
light butter on dinner- 1 1/2
total syns 15

Well- sts- but am happy with that considering how bad I was last weekend....... I was up couple lb on Mon or Tues.. so I managed to pull it back a bit!!!!!

went shopping today - got 2 fab dresses for next weekend.
Unfortunately food went by the wayside a bit...
Breakfast/Lunch
2 Alpen light bars/ banana
Dinner
reheat potaotes mushrooms and eggs

Syns- 3 beers= 13 1/2 syns

Saving syns for beer later as it hubby's b'day... seeing as I didnt have to cook for him I will hav couple beers with him!!!:D:D

Last edited:
Well I got low cal bread and double choc alpen lights shopping yesterday...... decisions decisions - use bread for toast or save my HE for an chochy treat later..... am being stingy with my syns........trying to stockpile for next weekend cause I have a hen weekend.......

Weighed myself this morning - and I was 66kg- when I put this into convertor it says 145 lb----- happy out- I'm taking me as 10 1/2 st. I hope it is not just morning weight because I was finding it soo hard to get pact 10.10.Have been stuck between there and 11 st since May. So here's hoping it is a real move...........

Today's food diary:
Breakfast:
FF yogurt
Alpen light bar (he)
Lunch-
Syn free chicken curry with added veg
cooked savoury rice - added chicken frozen veg and curry powder- lazy Sunday curry!! and I have half left 4 lunch 2moro!!:D
Dinner:
SW Smash pizza and sw chips
Fruit salad after

Well was abit bold last night and had few extra beers- it seems last night was birthday celebration night- ah well-22 1/2 extra syns. There goes my bank holiday treats-lol

Well I have been so busy and havent had time to do food diary- I have been good!! Trying to claim back the damage done at the weekend.....
Today
Breakfast- toast (he) and banana
Lunch- Savoury rice
Dinner- potato reheat on pan with fry light, carrotts, lamb chop with all fat cut off.

No syns today - :eek:

Had good day today... so far....
Breakfast:
Omlette with loads mushroom - and cheese -(he)
Lunch-
Alpen light (1/2 he) and ff yogurt
Dinner:
Chicken curry- with onions pepper garlic mushroom added. - syn free

Have 1 alpen light for later and another yog if I get the munchies!!!!

-1LB am happy enough with that - I know it will be seeing me again next week..probabaly with it's twin.
Food diary yesterday
Breakfast
2 Alpen lights /ff yog
Lunch
Leftover curry
Dinner- Sweet and sour pork wit noodles-2 syns

Alcohol- a lot- 5 million syns :)

Back