Starting AGAIN tomorrow

Today and tomorrow I am not doing a diary- am off partying all weekend - so no point- will get back on track Monday :)I still have the week to undo the damage..............

Well I had a great weekend:D........but took me until this morning to think bout plan.....:cry: I definitely feel the pain more as I get older...lol
Anyway I'm afraid Monday was a bit of a junk day....so I'm sure there will be a lot more junk in the trunk by Saturday.
Today in the Big Mother house the menu is as follows....
Breakfast
Banana
Lunch
2 ww sausages and bread- HE
Dinner
Syn free curry
I hope to avoid syns all day...:cool:
No veg so hav to stock up.....

Last edited:
Todays menu...

Breakfast
Omlette with bacon and mushroom- cheese (HE)
Lunch
Leftover curry
Dinner
Reheat spuds on pan wit frylight
more mushrooms and sweetcorn

1 Alpen light ( 1/2 HE)
2 beer 9 syns...

Am off on hols tomorrow- but I plan to be as good as possible,,,,,,,, chances are I might slip a little over the weekend...

Well I am back from hols and back on plan today- all my good intentions went out the window- weighed myself last sat and sts. I doubt things will be as good this Saturday!!
Today
Breakfast
Alpen light and banana
Lunch
Savoury rice with curry powder and added mix veg
Dinner
Maggi chicken 2.5 syns
Potato, sweet corn.,onions, mushrooms and peppers.

Snack
Alpen light and ff yogurt.

Syns for the day- 2.5

Hmmmm I think I will make sw kfc chicken tomorrow...... cant wait!!!! Dying to try it!

Woke this morning - well had lie in - so was starving - so had a fab omlette with potato mushrm sweet corn and cheese (he) but could still eat more............... havin a coffee and will make fruit salad for later.......

:cry:+2lb!!! am back up at 10.12 again.......too much of the good times! Ah well.......sticking to plan today...one day at a time....:cool:
Breakfast
SW quiche/ alpen light bar
Lunch
Fruit salad and ff yog
Mugshot
Dinner???????- don't know yet????? Humble pie??? :D

Back