starting again tomorrow :)

daniel22

did the diet for 4 weeks in july and ended up losing around 21lbs for a holiday but when i came back off holiday i just ate like a pig haha :) managed to put about 12lbs back on :( i only drank water the last time i was on the diet, but am i right in thinking you can drink coke zero also?

happy new year everyone :)

did the diet for 4 weeks in july and ended up losing around 21lbs for a holiday but when i came back off holiday i just ate like a pig haha :) managed to put about 12lbs back on :( i only drank water the last time i was on the diet, but am i right in thinking you can drink coke zero also? happy new year everyone :)

Welcome back! You are correct, they recommend only drinking one can worth of coke zero per day though.

Good luck and I wish you the best success!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck Daniel

Plenty of water is the key, black coffee and non-fruit teas without milk are also OK. There's a sticky with a full list of do's and don'ts but from memory I think it's citric acid that has to be avoided.

mousey

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

thanks guys :) first day complete! i forgot how simple the diet was haha, I'm on 3 night shifts now though that'll be the true test haha!

How's it going Daniel?

im not doing too bad! i haven't cheated once, i had a really hectic day at work yesterday though and only managed to fit in a bar and a meal and i was too tired to eat when i got home. I'm off work for 2 weeks now though so its just trying to keep busy until next weigh in on friday. I've done it for 11 days now though and the meals are becoming quite boring, but if i can do it for this amount of time i can do it for longer ha!

how are you getting on?

I'm managing fine, I've gone for a simple option of shakes only - thought that if I've no choice then I'm not going to be tempted to stray for other food. Years ago I did Lipotrim and did really well but side effects of long term medication last year meant a hefty weight gain

I think keeping busy will be the key next week for you, and sounds like you're doing well

Good luck and well done

Mousey

im not doing too bad! i haven't cheated once, i had a really hectic day at work yesterday though and only managed to fit in a bar and a meal and i was too tired to eat when i got home. I'm off work for 2 weeks now though so its just trying to keep busy until next weigh in on friday. I've done it for 11 days now though and the meals are becoming quite boring, but if i can do it for this amount of time i can do it for longer ha! how are you getting on?

Glad it's going well for you Daniel! X

Well done for staying on it Daniel. The first couple of weeks, especially week 2 can be tough. What goal have you in mind? Watch out for coke zero. Someone actually wrote to the company to find out what was in all their drinks and they do contain citric acid even though it's not listed. Some people can drink coke zero with no prob but it takes me straight out of Ketosis and makes me hungry. Everyone's different I guess.

Are you sticking to meals or have you tried shakes and bars? There's quite a range these days. Shifts can make it tricky too, especially with all the calorific stuff that appears on nights. Good luck.

Well done for staying on it Daniel. The first couple of weeks, especially week 2 can be tough. What goal have you in mind? Watch out for coke zero. Someone actually wrote to the company to find out what was in all their drinks and they do contain citric acid even though it's not listed. Some people can drink coke zero with no prob but it takes me straight out of Ketosis and makes me hungry. Everyone's different I guess.

Are you sticking to meals or have you tried shakes and bars? There's quite a range these days. Shifts can make it tricky too, especially with all the calorific stuff that appears on nights. Good luck.

i seemed to be fine off coke zero, i bought cherry coke zero by accident this week and drank half of it before realising it had citric acid in it so threw it away haha, i usually have a bar for breakfast a shake for lunch and a meal for tea! I'm aiming to get to 12stone, i am finding it harder this week but i have stuck to plan! I'm debating whether to do the food week next week and go back on total replacement in the forth week, just so i can have a little but of a break!

Well done for sticking to it. Some people do food week, some add milk to up their intake. You'll find what's right for you. It's ok if you stay protein based. Good luck.

Back