Starting AGAIN!!

Amandy - I just make it the usual way, in the micro. I use semi skimmed milk, it only takes about 180ml, so still leaves me 70ml for a few cuppas through the day from my Healthy A allowance, plus I normally put a bit of sweetener in it though, which is free anyway.

I love it as it is so quick to make and I find it fills me up until lunch (usually)

Mel x

Hi Amandy...

I don't know all of them i'm afraid BUT 2 x weetabix is a HEb.

Late on today, as I have been out and about and busy.

Breakfast - SW Quiche
Eggs
Feta Cheese (A)
Baby Tomatoes
Peppers
Mushrooms
Bacon
Sausage

Lunch - Tuna Pittas
2 x Pitta Bread (2xB)
Tuna
Cucumber
Lettuce
Tomato
Extra Light Salad Cream (2 Syns)

Snack - SW Quiche (A)

Dinner - Gammon, Veg, Parsley sauce
Gammon Steak
Cauliflower
Broccolli
Carrots
Cabbage
Parsley sauce (1.5 Syns)
Activia
Strawberries

HEa x 2 Feta Cheese
HEb x 2 Pitta Bread

Total 3.5 Syns

It has been a YUMMY food day today :D

Afternoon Red day today

Breakfast - Filled Pitta
2 x Weightwatchers sausage (1 Syn)
3 x Bacon
Pitta (B)
Brown Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch - Quiche and Salad
Eggs
Peppers
Mushrooms
Onions
Sausage
bacon
Feta (A)

Dinner - Chinese Pork, Stir Fry Veg,
Capricorns Recipe (2 Syns)
Stir Fry Veg

HEa Feta
HEb Pitta

Total 4 Syns

I will use my HE and a few more Syns later in the evening....

Hiya Mel

I have read through My lovely and really can't see anything that jumps out at me :hmm:....
The only things I can suggest is that it could be (and Im really clutching at straws for you here :p) :-
Having had 5 mince based meals -perhaps not enough variety :confused:
Possibly you are holding fluid because of the amount of salty things -so the bacon/gammon/sausage
Are you getting plenty of water?

When you were WW-ing, were you eating much less? only Im wondering if its the change over that is the problem :confused:

Its really difficult as I really can't see that you have done anything that should hold your weight,,,, hopefully when you get on the scales tomorrow you will a nice surprise -Im saying nowt about you having got on the scales early as Im a self confessed scale hopper too :copon:

Don't get disheartened (easier said than done -I know) as you are sticking to the plan -so those scales WILL move....

Now I know where your diary is I will keep popping in for a natter -*you have been warned* :sign0151:

Thank You for looking honey...

I am managing about 5 pints of water most days (roughly 2.8l) Then a few cuppas, on top of that. The mince based meals, yes I suppose it could be that there is a bit of repitition, although those meals are mainly veg...there is very little mince in them! But still they are repeated. I possibly was eating a little less on WW (I was starving) But my first part week back on SW I lost 2lb...monday to thursday, then this week is a full fri wi- fri wi week....

One thing I am aware of is that I have no star weeks, or at least I won't know when as the pill I am stops any bleeds....although I do get the bloating and grumpiness, I don't always 'realise' the reason iygwim?

Thanks for looking anyway xxxxx

One thing I am aware of is that I have no star weeks, or at least I won't know when as the pill I am stops any bleeds....although I do get the bloating and grumpiness, I don't always 'realise' the reason iygwim?

Sorry to barge in Mel, but i just wanted to say that i totally empathise!! My pill stops * weeks too and yet i can get such a temper!!!

I've had a quick nosey at your diary, and am as stuck for ideas as Capricorn. Still, i shall send lots of good luck/weight loss vibes for your weigh in, and hope you get a great result!!

(If it makes you feel any better, a lot of my friends on SW have had a "low loss" week, so perhaps its in the air. I STS this week, but i overate on the bank holiday!!)

Let us know how you get on!!
Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gutted I have stayed the same this week! I have been on plan all week, so I honestly cant understand it.

Mrs burgundy, thank you for you kind words. I will try not to be to despondant and go off the rails this week xxxx

Mel x

Ps will do food diary shortly

So it is Green Today.

Breakfast
Oat so Simple Blueberry (6.5 Syns)
Milk (A)

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Jacket Potato, Cheesy Beans
Jacket Potato
Beans
Laughng Cow Light (1.5 Syn)
Small Side Salad

Snack - Hard Boiled Egg x 2, Yoghurt

Dinner - Fajitas
Chicken (5 Syns)
Spice Mix (1 Syn)
Onions
Peppers
2 x Pittas (2 x B)

HEa Milk
HEb's Pitta's

Total 14 Syns

Weekend went a bit off plan with wine and a cheese and cracker board, plus some other naughties!

So Today will be

Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs
Beans
Bacon (B)

Lunch
Oat so Simple, Rasberry (6 Syns)
Milk (A)

Dinner
Chicken Breast (B)
Olive oil (1 Syn)
Cajun Spice
Broccoli
carrots
Cauliflower

HEa Milk
HEb Bacon

Total 7 Syns.

I might have a piece of cheese on toast later to use up my other A & B.

Mel x

Back