• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

starting again.

Weston

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya,
Well, here goes. Last year I lost 8 stone on the weight watchers points plan. And so far I have managed to keep most of it off. However at the moment I feel that the pounds are creeping back on, I have just stopped smoking so I really want to focus of the plan so that I can reach my target of 9 and a half stone and also prevent any weight gain from not smoking (I read people tend to replace cigarettes with food). I am going to post a daily food diary which will help keep me motivated and what has already motivated me, is reading all your progresses..so well done :).

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

unabell

S: 14st0lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st5lb(2.55%)
Hi Weston
Well done on your previous weight loss. Thats really brilliant. Hope you reach your goal now you're back following points. Good luck :)

ang2252

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st12lb(26.21%)
Well done Weston on your massive weight loss. It's a mystery how those pesky pounds creep back on isn't it ;-)) You must have some willpower there to stop smoking and stick to your WW plan at the same time. Hope you get back to your goal soon.