starting again.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Weston, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Weston

Weston Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hiya,
    Well, here goes. Last year I lost 8 stone on the weight watchers points plan. And so far I have managed to keep most of it off. However at the moment I feel that the pounds are creeping back on, I have just stopped smoking so I really want to focus of the plan so that I can reach my target of 9 and a half stone and also prevent any weight gain from not smoking (I read people tend to replace cigarettes with food). I am going to post a daily food diary which will help keep me motivated and what has already motivated me, is reading all your progresses..so well done :).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. unabell

unabell Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.55%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Hi Weston
    Well done on your previous weight loss. Thats really brilliant. Hope you reach your goal now you're back following points. Good luck :)

4. ang2252

ang2252 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(26.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery
    Well done Weston on your massive weight loss. It's a mystery how those pesky pounds creep back on isn't it ;-)) You must have some willpower there to stop smoking and stick to your WW plan at the same time. Hope you get back to your goal soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.