Starting again

jax6

Well today I am going to start again on my S&S challenge.. I started a couple of weeks ago but due to "life" and what it throws at us, I crumbled after 3 days just when things were getting to feel good on the diet.......but I am back and now I am determined to give this diet my best shot. I am so inspired by all you lovely people on this forum and I am amazed by some of your achievements.... so I intend to stop making excuses as from now and commit to losing this excess baggage once and for all 100%

I have just over 3 1/2 stones to lose and would like to lose a large chunk of that for a wedding in August .......thanks everyone for your inspiration, may it long continue and hopefully I can inspire others some months down the line...

Good luck on your restart xx

Thank you Aunite, hope I can stick to it this time around and follow in your footsteps - you are doing really well, we have around the same amount to lose and I hope my first few weeks are as good as yours, well done !

I've re started load of times but something had clicked this time (at last lol) I'm sure you'll do well just need to get past the first few days xx

Just wondering how your day has been going
hope its been a good day so far
Hxx

Thank you Aunitie, Omgawsh and Aaleigha - today has gone pretty well so far, I have managed to keep myself busy most of the day and have drunk lots of water mainly due to the hot weather,

I had a cottage pie at lunchtime, I have just had 180g of cauliflower and mac cheese, and poor me has to do night shift tonight so I am pacing myself and will have a cottage pie at work and a mik shake for the early hours ...... if only every day could be as easy

Hope you have all had a good day and kept 100% -heres to another good one tomorrow for all of us , enjoy your evening everyone

You can do it, though I know from first hand experience how it can easily go wrong! My first day back after around 8 weeks off!

You can do it, though I know from first hand experience how it can easily go wrong! My first day back after around 8 weeks off!

Hey GB, welcome back! I wondered what had happened with you x

Back