Starting again!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Joanne W, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Y'all. Ive been on this forum a few times now and thought I'd keep my own diary. I have been to ww since the beginning of Jan and to date have lost 17 lb. I have also done SW in the past and although I was successful - I lost weight after both my children - I find this quite restricting since they changed it in 2003. I like the fact that on WW you can eat what you like. My favourite is chinese food and I save a few points and have a chow mein at the weekend.

My downfall is savoury foods especially crisps and sandwiches!

I am going on holiday to Majora in June and want to lose as much weight as possible by then. I'd like to be a size 14 again.

I have in the past reached my target weight, twice - after the birth of my children but each time the weight has crept back on. I think it is harder to maintain your weight than to lose it.

I'm not sure that I will post every day but will try to.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hi Joanne, welcome to the WW forums and great idea to do your diary on here! I find the support I get thru my diary really helps keep me going on bad days!!

WOW at 17lbs!! I have done it all month and only just lost 4! You are doing amazingly- whats your secret? Whats your daily points allowance if you dont mind me asking?

xxx

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Joanne, welcome to ww!

17lb!!...what an amazing loss you've had already!! You must be very determined, that really is a fantastic loss in such a short time - well done.

5. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I Have 23 points but hope it will go down to 22 on Monday which is my WI.

6. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Joanne and welcome to the weight watchers forum (although we have posted each other before!)

17lbs is fab hunni and you will be a size 14 in no time!

xx

7. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks alot Jools.

8. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    welcome m'dears!

xx

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to the WW gang... look forward to hearing how you get on.

We LOVE diaries on here :giggle:

10. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well what a day. Ive eaten all my points for today already and its only 4.30. (i'm actually at -2!) had curry, rice and nann for my tea. It was very nice but not very filling for the points. I think I would have been better with a jacket potato and some salad. Looks like and early night for me.:(:(:(

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  12. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi joanne welcome lovey,Sounds like your doin greatxx

13. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well today is a new day :happy036:I ended up having a ham sandwich and a packet of crisps before bed!!. So ive had to adjust my points for the next few days. I worked out that if I reduce my points by 3 today and tomorrow I should be OK for Monday which is my wi. I've got my twin nephews to look after on Monday so its easy to diet as I dont have the time to eat - i should arrange to have them every day! Ha Ha. I do have them four days this week So on them days I should be ok.

Monday is a nightmare for me. My wi is not until 6.30pm so I tend to not eat a lot (in fact hardly anything) until then. And I spend most of the day running about. After school my youngest has a football lesson and my oldest goes kickbocking. I then have to rush to get to the other end of Mansfield in time for wi.

I know that I shouldn't but went on my scales this morning. My weight has stayed the same! I know that I have a couple more days yet but I do get dishartened when they show no loss.:cry:.

To make matters worse my sons will want to make my breakfast tomorrow morning and they will want to make me scrambled egg on toast. I can see it now the toast will be covered in marge and at 1.5 points per egg it will make for quite a high point breakfast. I think I will ask them for marmite on toast (with no marge) and hope that they not got me any chocolates.

Might have a WW ocean pie with veg for lunch and maybe a jacket potato for tea. Weekends are really hard as the kids are at home and they want to eat all day!!!

I know ive done really well so far and at the moment I feel a bit fed up. I'm finding it really hard not to break my diet:break_diet:.

Oh well, my shopping is being delivered from Tesco in a couple of hours and i put loads of salad and veg on it - lets hope I can stop on track.

:sign0163:please any words of wisdom???

14. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Joanne! i know what your saying! im having alot of wobbly days! ... have you got your food tracker? maybe take that to tesco and have a look at some new foods that you like and work out the points! have a change! ... Teco Light Choices are good and some are low points to! ... I sympathise about breaky in bed tomorow! I know ill be getting the same sorta thing! hopefully just toast tho LOL

Hope your having a lovely day so far! maybe go out for a walk blow the cobwebs away, the wind will certainly do that today lol ......... xxx

15. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Got to wait in for my shopping this morning and then my son has a swimming lesson and then, off to visit my parents later. Might make an effort though and try and fit in a walk with the kids in between it all depending on the weather - is not great here and my son has an earache!! Dousing him up with calpol at moment.

16. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Managed ok today in the end. I had a WW ready meal with some veg for lunch, some crisps for a snack and jacket potato with bolognaise for tea. It was an ASDA one which worked out a 3 points for half a tin. It was very nice and well worth the points. I have enough points left for a WW toffee bar and a couple of glasses of wine and have saved two points for tomorrow. I have ended up cooking for my family tomorrow so there will be 6 adults and 4 kids! Oh well at least if I cook and can keep a track on my points.

17. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

you sound like your doin really well,well donexx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well I had my wi tonight and am a little disappointed. Although I managed to lose a pound I fell a bit fed up that after all that hard work that is all I lost. Trying to be positive so will carry on and see what happens next week.

20. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hun a lb is a lb! Its a good average loss! Don't be disappointed with it!

Keep up the good work hun you are doing really well.

xx

21. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    :happy036::happy036:Morning, I got on my scales again this morning and have moved into the next stone. I'm not sure if I should drop a point or not. I think I might just to be on the safe side. I feel a bit happier now after my wi result last night.

22. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done joanne ,thats a great feeling isnt it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.