Starting again!!

oh Joanne well done on your 3lb loss!!! that is absolutely fantastic honey! - you're doing brilliant!

Well my youngest son has just thrown up all over the kitchen floor!! I knew he would get it eventually.

I'm helping out at my auntie's shop tomorrow which will be good for my diet as I wont be able to snack on crisps.

I go on holiday in 15 weeks to Majorca in an all inclusive hotel.:party0036: I would like to lose at least another stone and a half by then. This works out at about 1.5lb a week I think. I can't really buy any clothes for me yet as I am not sure what size I will be. I have clothes in my wardrobe in various sizes ranging from 14 to 18. I hope I will be in a size 14 by then.

Sorry to hear about your son, hope he gets better soon.

Having a holiday booked is great motivation to lose weight, and looking at your ticker, looks like you're doing well :)

Good luck
xx

Thank Paula yes he is much better now.

My kids have broke up for Easter now and I find it so hard to diet when they are at home and I'm getting a bit fed up with it now if i'm totally honest. I don't want to give in so I am going to try and find something different to eat. Any good suggestions?

can you make loads of 0 point soup? that way you can munch all day without feeling guilty?

Loads of salad? I know its not very tasty but if you just want to pick at things?

I sometimes weigh out 200g of potatoes, boil them, slice them, fry them in fry light and dip them in a tablespoon of extra light mayo (you could add garlic seasoning to the mayo if you wanted a sort of garlic dip?) it works out at only 2points but again is good for a long lasting munch...

hope you well xx

Ive been to my wi and I've put a pound on!!! Spoke to my leader and she seems to think that it could be my chinese takeaway I had last night which is weighing heaving on me - lets hope so!!

My week has gone from bad to worse. I put a pound on at wi on Monday and yesterday i just went to pot. I worked it out and I had 45 points!!!!!.

The good thing was that even though I did go over i did point it all (I think) and will try to pull it back over the next few days. Today I have only had 10 points and will count the other 12 towards it. (I know that you should only count a max of 4 but hey ho!)

keep going huni just think you will be in them smaller clothes for your holiday soon if you keep going xx

My week has gone from bad to worse. I put a pound on at wi on Monday and yesterday i just went to pot. I worked it out and I had 45 points!!!!!.

The good thing was that even though I did go over i did point it all (I think) and will try to pull it back over the next few days. Today I have only had 10 points and will count the other 12 towards it. (I know that you should only count a max of 4 but hey ho!)

The best thing you can do is draw a line under yesterday. Saving 12 points from today is a really bad idea and can actually have the opposite effect to the one youre hoping for. Being so far under your points can have a really negative effect on your wi :(

Well I did as Starlight suggested and only saved 4 points from yesterday. I will try and save 3 today, Sat and Sun. I wi on a Monday and as this is Easter Monday I didn't think there would be a wi but my leader is doing one!:eek:. I know I should go but really don't want to if I have put on weight!! However, I know that if I dont, on Sunday I will be eating Easter Eggs!! Ive told my hubby that I would like some cadburys cream eggs for Easter as at least they are only 3 1/2 points each!

Hi Joanne

As Starlight said hun I would just draw a line under your 'bad' day as you are only supposed to save a max of 4 points a day.

Keep at it babes and you will get to that finishing line.

xx

definitely draw a line under, i've tried doing this saving points etc and it doesnt work infact the week i did it i stayed the same at wi!
You need to have your points they're worked out for a reason. I think you're ok saving a few but not too many.
Well done on your weight loss so far hun.
Do you own a ww points calculator? I take mine shopping with me all the time, and im always finding new things to munch on. At the mo my fav low point sweet snack is pink and whites! The marshmallow wafers! I microwave them for about 30 sec's they come out all gooey and definitely are worth it for only half a point each! Whats more a packet of 6 only costs 25p bargain!
Have you tried looking at the thread sharing new ideas and discoveries Sharing favourites & new discoveries you'll be surprised !
Good luck hun and keep posting! Its great to read ( i should really start a diary!) xxx

:break_diet:Ive had a terrible few days - chocolate egg (a whole one), cream eggs, (2), chinese, cheesecake, cheese and onion rolls!!!!!

I really need to get back on track as I dont want to do too much damage and it is really easy to put weight on and a lot harder to take it off.

I am going to start again from today and I will stick to it. :psiholog:

Awww Joanne! .... try and draw a line ___________________________ there ya go! ... now start afresh this morning! .. Write everything down point everything and go from there! we cant be angels all of the time !! and if yu beat yourself up about the "blip" it will be even harder to get back on!

Just think "right i did wibble! and i enjoyed what i had" but thats it! hehe ...

Hugs hun! i know how hard it is! Im always wobbly lately hehe Kirsty xx

Back