Starting again!!

Feeling bit more positive with the plan today. I went to the hairdresses yesterday and changed my hairstyle completely. I was fed up and felt a bit mumsy - so I decided that I needed a new image to go with my weight loss! I can honestly say I feel a different person and a couple of the mums (and dads) in the school playground said how nice it looked!

Ive just had a veg stir fry with some oyster sauce for half a point and it was lovely. I'm going to cook a roast lamb dinner for tea today - not sure of the points of lamb so will have to look it up though.

Hi joanne,sometimes having a new hair cut really can make a big difference to our confidence.
You will av 2 post us with the picturexx

Its SUCH a great feeling moving into the lower stone isnt it. Even if you do lose a point lol

Well done you!! When I moved down into the lower stone...I took off a point every other day til I lost about 2-3lbs and I was comfortably in that stone bracket :) It seemed to work for me and then I just continued everyday with 1 point less!! Hope this helps. xx

Well what a day! Ive had my twin nephews today and they both have a sick bug. I must say its done my diet the world of good today - had nothing at all to eat yet. Think I might need a glass or two of wine tonight!!

Well its Sunday (worst day of the week as far as dieting goes for me).

My eldest son has the sick bug now - must have caught it off of my nephews that were here on Friday. Just waiting for my youngest to start now. I'm still cleaning my carpet (4 times now) to try and get rid of the sick smell from Friday!!!

Well enough of that. I had a chinese takeaway last night - had House Special Chow Mein and stir fried veg. Anyone any idea of the points value? Might have to pull a few back today. Its wi tomorrow - not even sure if I will make it with my son being ill. I know that if I get it in my head I wont be able to go I will totally go off the rails today. Anybody else do that?

Hi Joanne

We have had the sick bug twice in 3 weeks in our house. Not nice at all.

Hope your son is better tomorrow.

xx

Thanks Paula he has got up this morning and seems alot better. Fingers crossed my youngest doesn't get it. Its my wi tonight. I only need to lose 2lb to have lost 10% of my body weight. I am the lightest now ive been for a couple of years.

Thanks Marie, I ought to have a chinese every week!!

Ive just had my own low fat version of eton mess. Its 2 points and well worth it. I use 0.5p of meringue (asda's ready made) 0.5p of strawberries and 1 point of Asda's begood to yourself creme fraiche. Its lovely and it makes you feel as though you have been really naughty! Give it a try its brill.

I am making an effort to have all my five portions of fruit and veg and today so far I have had 6!! I have no trouble with the water intake as I don't drink much else.

My nephews are still not totally better but at least my son is ok now. He did try it on at school yesterday though and told the teacher he felt sick to get out of his maths - well you cant blame him for trying can you?

Well done on the weight loss, it's great, you must be so happy :)

Your eton mess sounds lovely, I will definately be trying that, I have such a sweet tooth, hence the reason I'm on a diet lol

Keep up the good work

xx

Back