Starting again!!

Had a good day yesterday and am helping out at my Aunts shop for the rest of the week so I am hoping that helps. I have however, woke up with a very sore throat this morning so may have to spend some points on tunes or something!!

I had marmite:eek: and cheese on toast for breakfast for 4 points and I might have a jacket potato for lunch or tea.

Does anyone know where you can buy birds eye captain's coins from? I have looked every where and cant seem to find them:cry:.

If not do you know of any other low point fishcakes?

For the past couple of days I have had a really bad sore throat - must say its worked wonders for my diet!!!!! Ive discovered halls mentho-lyptus sugar free lozenges - they are only 1 point for the whole tube and work quite well.

Being at work helps too it stops me snacking throughout the day but I dont get back until 6pm and I have to make sure that ive got something ready or that is the time when I might think "oh well Ill just have this chocolate bar and crisps and I cant wait for my tea".

I'm going to have garlic pitta bread with chicken and salad for my tea and i'm trying a ww tuna pasta bake for lunch - I find that if I try new things I tend not to get too board.

I am really back on track now after my terrible weekend and feel good about myself.

well done joanne,keep holiding in there you will get a good result xx

Just been out to my cousin's welcome home party - hes in the RAF and has come home from Afganistan.

There was a buffet and I had saved 12 points which I thought would be ok. when I got there I didn't know the points of anything! I had a prawn vol au vont, two chicken kebab things (which had a crispy coating and were probably fried) and about 6 pot wedges which again were fried. I also had a couple of ham sandwiches (quarters) a few doritos and salad, I only had a diet coke (so ok there). Does anyone have any idea of a rough estimate of what I ate? Its my wi on Monday and dont want to do too my damage.

Any help would be grately appreciated.

sorry lovey,dont want to give you a figure in case im wrong.Dont worry to much ,good luck for weigh inxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't go the wi on Monday as my youngest son was not well. I am however going to wi tomorrow morning but not expecting great things as had a bad weekend. I am lighter now than I have been for a couple of years so at least that is something I should be happy about.

I went to wi this morning and have lost 4 1/2 lbs:eek: (that is over two weeks though) I am really happy and it has given me to incentive to carry on.

Wow well done you :D

I used to get weighed monthly by the doctor and it was always exciting as they were usually big losses as it was month to month

Back