Starting again!!

Its Saturday again - doesn't time fly?

I'm having fish and chips for my lunch - ww chips and tesco lightly dusted cod. I may even have a few mushy peas.

I'm out for dinner tomorrow at my mums but as she has done ww she know exactly what I can have which is a great help.

I've changed my wi day to a Thursday morning now which is much better than a Monday night so its full steam ahead for my holidays in June. I cant wait, two weeks all inclusive (bet I put loads back on) I'd be happy if I could come back the weight that I am now so If I could lose another stone before I go I should be ok. I wont be thinking of points while i'm there i know that much.:D

I've also booked a midweek hol to Centre Parcs on Sherwood Forest in November (we only live about 10 mins away from it) We are going for my youngest son's 6th birthday which will be good. I got a special deal and mon - fri its only £228.

I've had cornflakes for breakfast this week and if you have the kellogs ones you get loads for 1.5 points its the same with rice crispies.

Just worked out that it is only 11 weeks until my hols:D. I would like to lose at least 11lb before then - 1lb a week,

Ive gone back to eating quite a few tesco ready meals - it makes my life a lot easier and some of them are surprising low in points and very tasty and cheaper than the fresh ww ones.

Got my twin nephews for the next couple of days which takes my mind off of eating during the day.

Going to have a vegetable stir fry for lunch and maybe a cheese and onion sandwich for tea.

I no i buy alot of tesco healthy eating stuff when i am near there as its easy a spoints all worked out, or i have ww meals xx

My twin nephews have just gone and Ive got to have earned some bonus points just running after them, Im exhausted!.

I also went a walk with them around Rufford Park this morning (pram pushing as I like to call it) we were out for an hour so I worked that out at around 2.5 points. I went with my Dad and we had a great time.

Its weigh it tomorrow morning so going to have something light to eat tonight, maybe soup or something. I have to save 4 points as I had a chinese on Saturday so I'm making up the points - this diet is so flexible.

I'm going to see a friend tomorrow who as had a hysterectomy - was going to take cream cakes or chocolates but decided to take a plant instead - much better for my diet and she already has loads of flowers.

good luck for tomorrow Joanne
xxxxxxxx

Just tried fab recipe for curried chicken pasta.

Mix together:-

1tsp curry powder
pinch ground tumeric
1 tsp lemon juice
30g low fat soft cheese (I used phili extra light)
125g low fat natural yog
1tsp art sweetner

add two chopped spring onions and half a choped red, yellow or orange pepper (or a mix of all three)

Add cooked pasta (60g raw weight)
and 100g cooked chicken.

Add two tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.

It works out at 7.5 points for all of it.

Its a bit like coronation chicken.

mmmmm that sounds yummy! ... I love somthing with a bit of a spice or a kick to it! ...

I made Bhuna Prawns out of the speedy and spicy book for lunch yesterday and it was only 2.5 pts! so i stuck it with a jacket tattie all for 5 points! was gorgeous! ...

I bought a ww pedometer at my meeting and have used it today, so far (5.02pm) ive managed 8297 steps and managed to earn 1 bonus point.

Does anyone else have one of these?

Hey Jo i have a pedometer and i love it! i wear it most days and usually can work up to around 8-10,000 steps altho when i went to crufts i did 19,000! .. I dont have the cook book i just got somone to copy the recipe for me ! hehe .. I also have a beef one to which was yummy as the leader of group made it last week!!

Weekend again!

Didn't manage to get many more poits today and after a busy week and having a lazy day today so I'm not even gonna bother counting my steps.

got a little bit of shopping to do and my Son has a swimming lesson later and that is as far as it goes today. (hope I can keep out of the pantry!)

Monday tomorrow and yet again another busy week.

Taking my kids to the dentist tomorrow and then taking my nephews swimming after that. After school my youngest has football and my oldest kick boxing.

Tues, Weds and Fri ive got my twin nephews again all day. One day is mother and todler and we will take them another out to Rufford Park or somewhere - they are 14 months old, walking and are easier to look after if you take them out than if they are both causing havoc at home. I Love them dearly but they are a handful.

Wi on thursday and hope to lose again. I need 1lb to get my 2st loss but I know that I might not get that. (but I can hope).

Been out walking again today and according to my pedomitor walked about 8000 steps so far.

Having a readymeal for dinner with veg. I'm not sure about tea yet might have a sandwich or something - or maybe bbq chicken wraps - will have to see later.

Hi Joanne,

Just reading your thread - its like watching eastenders! I love hearing about other peoples lives!

Good luck with this weeks WI - hope you get 2lbs off & earn your next shiny 7!

I WI 2nite - holding out for a 1lb, have had a very dodgy week tho x :p

Back