Starting again!!

My husband (bless him) never says anything except the other week he said my ar*e was smaller and then asked If I wanted a kebab for tea!

Ha ha! I'm giggling so much cos sounds so much like my boyfriend (of 9 years). He's come up with lots of compliments like:
  • "You only have one belly now instead of two"
  • "Oh my god, you've got knee bones"
  • "I can actually put my hands together behind your back when i hug you now"
He does try but he's hopeless - If I didn't know him better I'd think he was a right git with his 'compliments'. Bless!
xxx

STS:(

I'm not happy! I have been very good all week and not lost anything at all.

Feeling really fed up now and feel like having a blow out - but I wont (hopefully).

Awww hun, don't forget that sometimes your body takes a week to catch up so it'll be ok next week!

xxx

Joanne,you have some weeks like this,you might get a very good wi result next week as this has happened to me before,keep holing in there hun x

Thanks girls its comments like that that keep me going on this diet.

Ive not had to bad a day so far but had my treat day yesterday and went 8.5 points over my allowance so go some making up to do over the week.

Diet not going too bad but I have gone back on the pill this week and dreading my wi. I feel so bloated already with it. My leader says that there is a good chance I will put weight on with it!

I have been adivsed to have the mirena coil fitted by my doctor but take the pill until then. Anyone got any experience of this?

Morning Joanne! ......... I was offered the mirena coil when i asked to be sterilised and i said no ... If you search about it online the findings arnt too great! which put me off It was the thought of the weight gain and headaches that put be off.

My Mum told me a story about a coil of some sort that she had fitted. Apparently the wire bit was a bit too long and lets just say that my Dad got quite injured in a delicate place! That's why I've always been warned off the coil.

Although, that must have been like a million years ago so they've got to be better now.

xxx

I had the mirena coil fitted a couple of years ago and although it hurt getting it in (I have not had kids) I have not looked back since - I have found it great

i have that,,got it fited a yr ago,,bit uncomfortable for the first day,,and never noticed it since,,no side effects nothing,,i would never change it,,i love it,,

Thanks girls. Still not sure what to do but going to have the necessary check done at the docs just in case. I might wait until after my hols in June though.

Hi,
I've had a mirena coil( well 2 actually) since my last child was born...she's 9.
I have no problem at all with it, just forget its there totally and have hardly any bleeding!
Anyway its your decision but thats my experience.
Hope you're well
L x

Not been on here for a few days and seem to have a lot of catching up to do.

Ive been total crap on my diet since Thursday but am now back on track!

Been out for a lovely walk today to Rufford Park with my nephews - the weather was lovely and hot (I managed to burn my back!)

Had a chip salad for tea which i really enjoyed and we took a picnic with us to the park. All in all a good day.

Glad you had a nice day, hope your back isn't too painful X

Back