Starting again!!

Its my WI this morning and im hoping to have lost 2lb - tall order I know but then I will have lost 2st and it sounds so much better that "nearly 2 st".

Fingers crossed.

Ooooo waiting to hear about your w.i results for this week ! ...
Hoping that walking would have done the job! hehe

blardy fantastic, go girl xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm trying to find different foods as I dont want to fall into the same old routine of eating the same things. I made a delish butternust squash soup for lunch and have had bbq chicken wraps today. I have 3 points left and sat wondering what to use them on.

I am really proud of myself as I have now officially lost 2st and I managed to get into some size 14 jeans from Next today!

11 weeks to my hols and hope to have lost about another 11lb by the time I go.

YAY well done you! ......... 2.5lbs is brilliant! and well done for getting into the 14s! hehehe ... its amazing isnt it! i love this diet to!

Have another brilliant week xx

Well done Joanne, great result

Well its Monday again! I didn't have too bad a weekend although I did go to McDonalds and have a big mac meal (large) I counted in my points though so I felt a lot naughtier than I had actually been.

Went over on my points but 4 1/2 at the weekend so pulling some back today. Lots of o point soup for me i think.

Might have a cheese vegetable bake later. Ive bought an adsa instant cheese sauce mix which is 2 points for half the packet (you make it up with water) and going to put it with some mixed veg and maybe some bacon, sounds yummy and should work out quite low in points.

Got my nephews 3 days this week so will be really busy - which is good for my diet.

WI on Thursday fingers crossed for a loss. I need to lose 4lb to get into the stone below and I know it will take a few weeks but that is my mini goal and one with which I will be really pleased.

Hi Joanne

The weekends are definately the hardest when on a diet. I love the weekend, but it certainly doesn't do anything for my healthy eating!!

Having your nephew for a few days, will certainly keep you busy! Having my nephew just makes me want to sleep, he is so active. He is only 3 and a half though :)

Good Luck with your WI on thursday.

xx

Sorry I missed your weigh in result last week so a belated well done for that!!
Sounds like you have everything under control for another good one this week.
This diet is so versatile, fancy a burger, have one and make up for it later!! Great
L x

At lost someone noticed that I have lost weight. I was in the school playground when one of the other mums came up and said how great I looked and asked how much weight I had lost - it made my day. My husband (bless him) never says anything except the other week he said my ar*e was smaller and then asked If I wanted a kebab for tea! He said he would love me no matter what size I was.

Going out for a walk with my twin nephews today if the weather stays fine.

Hi Joanne

Oh how exciting! I'm sure that'll be the first of many. I think people are so used to seeing us a certain way that it takes something drastic for them to realise something has changed! (and 28.5lbs is definatly drastic lol)

LOL at hubby - sounds like mine!!

T
xx

Hehe ... Joanne Your OH sounds like mine! lol hes not very forthcoming with the compliments or opinions on my body as hes scared he would say somthing that i may take the wrong way lol

Is a lovely feeling when people notice isnt it! .. One person i know has noticed but think thts only cos we go to w.i together lol

Back