Starting again!!

Hi guys, I dont know whats happened to me over the last couple of weeks. Diet what diet?

I have been good for the past couple of days and have been for a 5 mile walk today with my dad and nephews. I will go to wi on Thursday and make a new start from then. I'd like to have maintained but I know that is very unlikely.

I've only got 6 weeks until my hols so really want to try and lose another 7lb by then.

Had a bbq at the weekend with plenty of lager!!

I also went back on the pill about three weeks again and my leader said that this may make me gain weight!!

Fingers crossed for Thursday.

Glad to see you back Joanne! .... good luck for w.i this week I went to see about being sterilsed at the begining of this week and the Gyne said if i were to come off the pill id lose weight ! .. and he recomended the mirena! not sure what to do lol ..
Have a good day

Ive been on the pill for 3 weeks now and cant say that ive noticed a weight increase - although i've not been dieting for 3 weeks. I went to wi this morning and have gained half, which I am more than happy with considering what I have ate and drank for the past few weeks.

Ive heard more bad things about the mirena coil than good so still undecided. Let me know what you decide.

I have decided that I have to be 100% good now as only 6 weeks to my hols.

I plan to wear my stepper everyday (ive done 6211 steps so far today) I've managed to get to healthy but might not get any bonus points.

Ive had tomato sandwiches for lunch with square crisps and a ww toffee bar (lovely). I'm going to have a Tesco readymeal with lots of veg for tea and some low alcohol stella and an ice lolly for later. I'm going to try and save some points for the weekend.

You'll have that 1/2 pound off next week no bother! :)

Thanks for the support girls.

Got another busy day today, helping out at my auntie's card shop this morning and looking after my twin nephews this afternoon!

I managed to earn half a point yesterday on my stepper and I walked about 7000 steps. Going to wear my stepper again today. I'm going to try and get my healthy allowance every day. I might not manage it on Saturday as I am going to have a lazy day after looking after my nephews all week and running around after my two as well.

Had to go and buy some new clothes yesterday and it seems strange thinking I am no longer a 16 trouser but a 14 (at last).

Thats great news with the trews, well done! Enjoy your lazy day tomorrow :)

Woohooo .... its great isnt it going down a size! .. Ive just gone down my first size and i was over the moon! hehe ..... Have a wonderful weekend xx

Welcome back Joanne

oh Joanne a size 14!!! Im so happy for you! well done girl!!. Your dead right for having a lazy day today - im sure you'll earn over and above the norm running about after twins!!! :)

Ive had such a busy few days ive not been on here much and have quite a lot of catching up to do.

Its my wi this morning and as its only 5 weeks till me hols I would like a good loss but we will see.

Well just been to wi and have lost 6lb!!!!!

That is a total shock.

Ive dropped into the next stone which sounds a lot better.

wow well done :) .... thats amazing! .. whats been your secret LOL

You beat me to it Kirsty!!! You pick her up and I'll shake it out of her!!! ;) Aw, I suppose you're just going to say it was hard work or something....

Back