1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Starting again...!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SlimmerSaz, 11 July 2014 Social URL.

1. SlimmerSaz

SlimmerSaz Member

After years of struggling with my increasing weight gains, I need to get myself Into gear and do something about it. It's got to the stage where it's actually stopping me from leading the life I want to, so here goes!! Armed with my slimming world shopping list I'm off to do the big shop to put the wheels into motion! Hoping all you fabulous people can keep me motivated and inspired in the tough journey ahead xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

Best of luck hun...we have all been there you have taken the first big step so well done...until you really want to do something you wont stick to it..keep popping in here for inspiration eat plenty and don't be hungry and the weight will start coming off. It doesn't. Matter if its a lot or a little as long as you keep going you will get there

4. janetelizabeth

janetelizabeth Well-Known Member

I agree you will find lots of support and motivation here...and the days soon pass and the pounds lost soon add up too!
    Keep telling us how you're doing!