Starting all over again!

Natwaaa

Hello all!

Have finally got myself back on plan after 2 years... and a 3 STONE weight gain :O was mortified when I stepped on those scales but glad in a way as I am fully motivated now, think posting a diary on here will help me as I'm still new to EE any tips or whatever will me massively appreciated :)

Wednesday -

Breakfast was a load of fruit - I hadn't been shopping yet so I couldnt have a muller light aswell haha gutted!

Lunch was a mug shot and 2 pieces of small (toast hex b) some fruit

Tea was smoked salmon pasta with a load of asparagus - made with 6 laughing cow light (hex a) bit of vegie stock roasted asparagus a bit of fromage frais some dill and chives and the salmon was delish will be making this again!

also snacked on a bit of grilled chicken

syns - penguin 5.5 mugshot 2 and flora on the toast 2... 9.5!

Thursday -

Chopped strawberry, grapes and banana with a banana and custard muller light was brekkie

lunch was a fritata made with eggs bacon loads of mushrooms and onions and an orange

tea was steak, sweet potato mash and mushrooms

hex a - 250ml semi skimmed milk

hex b - 2 toast 400g loaf

syns - pack wotsits 5.5 flora about 4, sugar in coffee 3 - ran out of sweeteners arghhh! 12.5 syns.

will update later on!

Last edited:
Friday :)

Breakfast was a load of super free fruit and a muller light

Lunch - baked bean fritata and mushrooms

Tea - jacket spud with tuna and salad

and just had some mackeral on my hexb toast as was feeling a bit peckish

hexa was 250mls milk

syns curly wurly - 6 and 4 on mayo for the tuna :)

so glad i'm getting back into the swing of things, really exciting for my first weight in i rekon itll be a big one :)

Loving the sound of the smoked salmon pasta. Will be adding that to my list of receipes...

Best of luck for the weekend!!

Thanks girls, I actually feel like I've lost quite a bit already and it's only been 5 days, I do tend to lose quite quickly though so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Saturday

Breakfast was lean bacon and poached eggs on toast and a bowl of strawberries

lunch was a jacket spud with beans and homemade colslaw - this was fab i bought a ready made coleslaw mix from asda and just added fromage frais and a little extra light mayo

tea was a large sushi pack from asda and some apple and grape

hex a - 250 mls of semi skimmed milk

hex b was 2 small toast

syns

flora - 1
mayo - 1
sushi - wasn't sure so i put it at 5 just incase so i didn't go over my syns
wotsits - 5.5

12.5 altogether

was really proud of myself on saturday as I went the cinema with the men i support at work, i'd usually eat all kinds but i got my sushi and apple and just munched on that through the film :D

Sunday -

strawberries with muller light for breakfast

lunch was bacon and poached eggs on toast and some fruit

tea was chicken sweet potato mash broccoli and carrot and swede with a bit of gravy

hex a and b where milk and bread

syns

I'm not sure all in all as i had gravy and a tiny bit of flora in the mash, but it definately wasnt over the 15 :)

just about to make breakfast, got some WW sausages so think i'm gona have them feeling quite peckish this morning!

had my first weight on on tuesday and lost 6.5lbs :) havent been doing a food diary so i cant put it on here, have had the worst day ever today aswell, had a drink last night so im rather hungover and have ate anything and everything today.... will draw a line under it and start back at it tomorrow though!

Wow... Well done!!
Thats some loss for your first weigh in.
You are certainly back on track!!

had my first weight on on tuesday and lost 6.5lbs :) havent been doing a food diary so i cant put it on here, have had the worst day ever today aswell, had a drink last night so im rather hungover and have ate anything and everything today.... will draw a line under it and start back at it tomorrow though!
That is an amazing loss!!! You should be so proud of yourself! Nearly half a stone, woweee! :happy096:

Back