Extra Easy Starting all over again!!!

Allan145

Hi,
I joined slimming world in 2011 and lost approx 2 1/2 stone.
Due to wife becoming pregnant and eventual arrival of new baby I stopped going.
The weight has slowly creeped back and have become very unhappy with myself for allowing this to happen :mad::mad:.
Took the first step last night and went back to SW. Fingers crossed this time.
Weight at weigh in last night 17 st 13 1/2 lbs.
Hoping for 8 lb loss this month.

Well done for biting the bullet and going back - that's the hardest part out of the way now!! You have already done this once so you already know you can do it. You'll have no problems :)

How's your first day back on plan going??

Well first day down and it wasn't too bad. Not that hard getting back into it. Just have to stay focused.
During the week is usually the easy part, it's the weekend that's a killer. Have made a promise to myself to be good
and have no wine/guinness/beer and hopefully will have a good result on Monday. :scale:

Well first week down and wasn't too bad. Easting was quite good. Had a few Vodka and diet cokes over the weekend so hope that doesn't work against me too much. Weight in later tonight and I'll find out then!!!:scale:

Good luck with weigh in tonight

Well first week down and wasn't too bad. Easting was quite good. Had a few Vodka and diet cokes over the weekend so hope that doesn't work against me too much. Weight in later tonight and I'll find out then!!!:scale:

Goodluck x

Well done - fabulous loss - I could only dream of losing 7 lbs in a week

Well I wasn't great this week so was up one pound. Was a combination of things (mainly chocolate and alcohol) but at least I know where it came from. I'm going away this weekend so expecting to be up next Monday aswell. Just have to knuckle down after that.

Back