Starting at Day 1

yummymummynot

Have been reading the discussions on Lipotrim. Sounds really hard but results are obviously so worth it. Anyway took first step on Lipotrim journey today. Am 5'7" and weighed in at 16 stone!!! Puts me in Super Obese category. Dont know what kind of mirror I have been looking into but honestly didnt see that coming.

Anyway took the first steps and am learning so much from all of you tremendous people who stuck with it. Good for ye. Its a lonely journey on your own so am glad to have this forum to chat to fellow travellers!!!

Best of luck to all of us

A

Hi Yummy Mummy!

Good luck sweetie! Stick to the plan 100%, sip water throughout the day, keep busy, get plenty of sleep, and you'll do brilliantly!

The most important thing is to log on here whenever you can. This place is a Godsend. It's full of like minded people who understand, and have most probably 'been there, done that'

I look forward to reading your posts and hearing about your LT journey.

Oh my god - you lost 12 stone !!!! That is fantastic. Your whole life must have changed. Thank god i found this forum as I dont think I would have the strength to keep going without the inspiration of someone like you. I am so in awe of you.

Well after reading all the success stories on this site I am truly determined.

Thanks a million

Good luck with your journey yummymummy! Stick to the plan 100% and the weight will come off. Good luck and stick with it.

Hey!! Betsy is like, the celebrity of the LT section here on Minimins!! X) follow her advice and you can't go wrong ;) just keep your goal in mind, try on smaller clothes as the weeks progress, and just keep that determination up!!!

Absolutely! Betsy is my absolute hero. Welcome to the forum yummy. My top tip to everyone is to read as many posts about the diet, how it works and it's pit-falls so that there is nothing to catch you off guard. You will be amazed how great you feel in such a very short space of time. Good luck!

Hello & Welcome!

You're absolutely right, Lipotrim is tough, but the results are fantastic. Stick to plan 100% and you can't go wrong

Good Luck
Clair x

Yes, Betsy is a goddess on here lol! Welcome to the LT fun yummymummy...soon you will be changing your name to yummymummynot to yummymummyHOT!

Good luck xxx

Just wanted to say Hi and Welcome! This forum is a Godsend and has helped me so much. The first few days are the hardest and once you get over them it becomes soooo much easier.
Best of luck with your journey and dont forget to post loads and dont be afraid to ask questions. Everyone here is very helpful and we are all in the same boat.

Niamh xxx

Hey Yummymummy WELCOME! I too started this week (well restarted) Im finding it difficult this time round BUT this forum has been my lifesaver! Keep posting because once you (we) get the hard part over and done with it's plane sailing after that ;)

Hi all

Thanks for making me feel so supported and so welcome. I am going to stick with this. Its fantastic to know I am not alone. Well one day behind me. Quite a few ahead but am trying not to think about that!!! Everyone says it will get easier. Am sooooooo looking forward to that bit!!

Cheers everyone

PS - love the comment that says I will go from "yummymummynot" to "yummymummyhot". Havent felt good about myself for a long time so am going to focus on how it will all be worth it when I reach "yummymummyhot".

Welcome to the forum. This place really does help as much as the diet itself. :) If you stick with it 100% you will be amazed how quickly the weight falls off :) And good luck with your journey. xx

Good Luck with your weight loss YummyMummy xx

Back