starting atkins tommorow help please! x

Hi everyone,
ive just completed a week of LT and lost 10lbs, ive decided i cant do it any longer though and am starting atkins in the morning. Just a few questions if anyone can assist:-
1. Can i have my beloved tobasco sauce?
2. What herbs and spices are reccomended for flavouring meats?
3. Can i have walnuts?
4. Pork scratchings! Always a big no no normally due to fat content, but heard they are permitted, is this true?
5. can you eat as much as you want, or does even protein have to be limited?

Thanks so much for looking. This site is such an inspiration.
Danielle

ive been here a week....this is what ive learned....

induction for 2 weeks, meat until your full, make sure your carbs are coming mainly from greens, no fruit, 3 cups veg/salad per day.....eggs i eat what i want, meat i eat what i want, scratchings are allowed!!!!!

check any powder spices for carbs on the box but plenty of recipes in the thread up top allowing use of herbs and spices...

eat what you want as long as you dont go over your 20 grams of carbs per day....

and i guarentee you WONT be hungry!

Thanks for the quick reply. wow scratchings, just thinking for those days where you feel a bit naughty these would be ideal. thanks again.

just note, i have no teeth now from eating them lol

Hi Danielle, and welcome

1. Can i have my beloved tobasco sauce? YES
2. What herbs and spices are reccomended for flavouring meats? Anything you like provided it's not carby.
3. Can i have walnuts? No
4. Pork scratchings! Always a big no no normally due to fat content, but heard they are permitted, is this true? Yes
5. can you eat as much as you want, or does even protein have to be limited? Yes you can eat until you are full, but not overfull.

Back