Starting Cambridge ASAP

Tabbyx

:sign0144:

I'm hoping to start the Cambridge Plan as soon as possible, however I'm having a lot of trouble getting in touch the consultant nearest to me :sigh:

I'm really ready to go now. I've tried various other diets, but they've never worked for me, so I'm hoping that Cambridge does the trick.

So hi :wave_cry: and I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

Oh no what area are you in? I Find my CDC is always at hand but some never even returned my calls when I wanted to start xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I'm the same, I have contacted the councillor and they replied to my email but now I can't get hold of them. I really want to start on Sunday so have asked my cousin to get me the details of hers. I'm based in South East Essex.

I hope we can all get sorted soon!! :)

I'm in Pontypridd area, not too far from the University.

She did finally get back to me, so I'll be meeting her tomorrow afternoon to get everything sorted. I'm so excited! My only downer is I bought some new clothes in my current size on the weekend and have already torn the tags off. Spent £80 as well. :(

Well enjoy em for next couple of weeks then flog em on eBay when you can be excited to say they're too big for you xxx

lol I hadn't even thought about that. Good idea :)

Good Luck starting the diet.

Thanks!!! Just got back from meeting my consultant today and we decided on SS just to make sure I don't get tempted. I'm really looking forward to starting tomorrow.

Thanks, just started a diary. :)

One question...I've got a ball on the 20th (going to have a tiny salad with chicken) and I need to buy a dress. Do I buy one in my current size or do I hope that I'll go down a dress size?

Ohhh 20th is what two weeks away? I'd leave it until as close as u can or get one u can have taken in at last minute. Everyone loses inches differently so would be hard to say xx

Yeah, 2 weeks tomorrow. My friends recommended buying a dress on ebay and going from there.

Back