starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Well done everyone, you are all doing so well!! Could u jump in and ask a question. I have my first ever appointment with a cd consultant today at 5! Are there any questions I should ask her, useful things I need to know? Of I could lose as well as you all have I'll be so happy! X

Good luck to you :) just ask anything you want ask about how much water to drink , and can you have things like zero fizzy drinks , sugar free gum, advice on how to combat headache ir fatigue and protein options if you're doing ss plus. Also ask to try different flavours of packs etc. And ask if they are ok with you texting or calling them if you have a query or need motivating :) and of course ask us lot lol. Good luck :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My cdc is really nice!! Which is a good job as I really can not stand the porridge or soups ' Urgh' and she has said I can swap any I don't want and she will use them herself. Think I'm just gonna have to live off shakes! Hope you don't mind me jumping in your thread when I'm only in day 2 x

Just tried the rice pudding nice taste but missions to get the right consistency ! Won't wait til I'm starving before having that in future! Hope you're all doing o.k x

2 days til week 4 Weigh in yikes ! Was disappointed with last weeks weigh in really hoping to do 3lbs minimum :/

My last weigh in wasn't great either, just 1lb. Hoping my monthlys are to blame and for a good loss tomorrow. :)
Keep up the good work everyone!!!

I'm so peed off with myself!! I have lost 11lbs on the first week, 1 in the second and two in the third! I can't stop picking when I'm making the kids food!! I'm so bloomin annoyed with myself!! I don't think when I do it then afters I think why did I do that!! Tonight I munched on 3 spoons of Turkey mince bolognaise!! Argghhhh!!! Sorry I just needed to vent. X

The turkey mince won't do a lot especially if a nibble it is very hard when you're cooking not to taste the food or sauces I have to keep a pint of water next to cooker now and sip that whilst I cook and yesterday whilst cooking sprayed breath spray in my mouth and I didn't want to pick as I knew it would taste gross lol but I am guilty of having a spoonful here n there and licking the jam off the knife etc. . Criminals ;) you're doing great jeep going at least you're still losing x

Thanks jelli. Think I'm gonna give that a go with the breath freshner. That sounds like a good idea. Xxx

Hi guys been off plan a week been really I'll back on it today x

Good to see you back Lauraskye :); I always look out for your posts.

Last edited:
Good to see you lauraskye :)

I lost 3lbs This week so week 4 total 1st 4lbs ( and 1st 6lbs since I started diet) happy with that . Slow and steady.

Hi everyone
Glad to see you're all still on it. Here's an update on my progress so far...

Started 15s 1lb
Week 1 - 6lb loss
Week 2 - 4lb loss
Week 3 - 2lb loss
Week 4 - 3lb loss
So I'm 13s 13lb now

Hurt my back yesterday and so am stuck at home with crippling sciatic pain. :( my poor man had to even help me put my knickers on today hahahhahahha

At least I can't wander to the fridge easily I suppose...

Well done, nice consistent weight loss there.

Sorry for your back pain. I suffer and was warned by my physio that it would take a while for my back to catch up with my weight loss and readjust, maybe that is your issue too?

I'm not sure, I picked up something heavy yesterday morning without bending my knees, then went to the gym. After 30m on the cross trainer I started feeling a niggling in my hip so I stopped, by the time I got home I was limping. I lounged on the sofa for 20m and when I got up to shower, I was frozen! Ouch!!! I'm sure the extra weight doesn't help but I think it might just be an injury... Sigh. Mental note to start Pilates once I'm fixed!!!

Hi everyone glad to see everyone's loss so many bugs going round at min think kids have brought them all home at once x

Back