starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Wow 15lbs is amazing well done! I bet you feel super motivated! Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 8lbs so really pleased on to week two now xxx

Done the hard week should start getting easier now well done 8lbs is fab x

Weigh in day ! Day off too so after weigh in I can come home and enjoy my porridge lol .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How much weight do you have to lose jellibelli and how tall are you

Hey ladies. Do you mind If I hop on in here? I need motivation bigtime. I did Cambridge before and lost 5 stone but still had a lot to go. I put 2 of them back on and have started again on Tuesday. My starting weight is 16.8lbs :( I'm 5ft 7. I am aiming for 3 stone off by mid April as I refuse to go to Alton towers with my kids being a fatty and the other 3 stone I want to lose by august. Those are my 2 big milestones. Hope you are all good today and don't mind me jumping in. Messaging on here keeps my fingers busy rather than opening the fridge door. :) xxx

I'm 5'3 and to be healthy weight and bmi I should be 10st but I aiming for 11 right now and I'd be happy with that . I need to lose 4 stone in total x

I'm 5"9 19stone 13lbs so got to lose loads was 11.5 stone before kids which is lower end of healthy bmi be happy at 12 stone x

Hey ladies. Do you mind If I hop on in here? I need motivation bigtime. I did Cambridge before and lost 5 stone but still had a lot to go. I put 2 of them back on and have started again on Tuesday. My starting weight is 16.8lbs :( I'm 5ft 7. I am aiming for 3 stone off by mid April as I refuse to go to Alton towers with my kids being a fatty and the other 3 stone I want to lose by august. Those are my 2 big milestones. Hope you are all good today and don't mind me jumping in. Messaging on here keeps my fingers busy rather than opening the fridge door. :) xxx

Hi fairy :)
You'll easily hit your targets with all the support and lot's of willpower lol I come on here for motivation and like you to take my mind off of food and hunger. .. so you're nearly at end of week 1 then? Hope it's going ok for you .
Good luck x

I'm 5"9 19stone 13lbs so got to lose loads was 11.5 stone before kids which is lower end of healthy bmi be happy at 12 stone x

The rate you're losing you'll be that in no time :). I'm struggling tonight I'm child free and my friends are asking me to go out for a few ... I've said no but really missing having a sociable lol but after today's good result I'm not going to cave in x

I'm off out tomorrow with hubby and friends but I'm on water so I'm driver for night got my mind set right this time no caving in x

Well done on your 9lbs what a good first week xx off we all go to week two now.
Fairy good luck you can do it the weight coming off so quickly is a massive motivation so stick with it.

Aw ladies you are all fab and so supportive. The days are getting easier as they go on. Well done on all the losses ladies. Having lost a fair bit before it does get easier when you see the weight dropping off you. It's such an awesome feeling. Keep going girls. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. :) xxx

I was massively grumpy yesterday and forced my hubbie to take me out to dinner ? ate sea bass and Greek salad, made me feel better but feeling guilty today. Sigh... I'm such an emotional eater. Do you think it will affect my weigh in on Tuesday? Annoyed with myself...

Back