starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Hello ladies. I started Cambridge diet on 2nd jan and have lost 12lbs so far!! Got 3 stone to lose in total before my best friends wedding! How is everyone else getting on? My cdc said I can have fanta zero but have read on here that I can't?! Really want a glass! Anyone been drinking diet drinks and not had their weight loss affected or ketosis stopping?

Xxx

Weight Loss
week 1- 7lbs
week 2- 5lbs
week 3-

Hi ladyjane well done on your fab loss so far!
My old consultant said strictly no diet drinks including zero ones however my new consultant has said a can of any of the zero drinks a day shouldn't hury as long as it's not got citric acid in. I have a can of coke zero as a treat almost everydayday and I still lost but best to check with your consultant. :)

Well as for me ladies I did have a slip last night but nothing major was definitely mind over matter again though I'm extremely hungry today and I'm going bowling tonight with friends so will be hard avoiding the drinks and snacks but o can't stay in again or I'll go mad lol hope you're all doing o.k
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was told I could have diet drinks but haven't yet, I'm off to cinema tonight no popcorn or hotdog for me lol

Just had a glass of fanta zero and feel so guilty lol. Will pee on a ketone stick in the morning and see if any damage has been done! :/

I went to the cinema the other day and I have to admit it was slightly soul destroying! I sat there with a bottle of sparkling water whilst my other half ate his body weight in chocolate and popcorn :(

Did feel smug after though when he had a tummy ache! Haha

Xxxx

Ha ha serves him right getting a belly ache. Jokes. :) I was just about to ask the same thing about the zero drinks. I am sitting with a pint of coke zero and it's helping the hunger. Is it silly I feel thinner already? I'm only on day 5!! X

Not silly at all you will have definitely lost something already , I felt thinner by day 4/5 too, great motivation isn't it. I'm feeling rather bloated at the moment but I know what's going on there the lovely totm is rearing it's ugly head. ..joy!! Going to keep chugging the water. Just had my last shake hot mint choc all frothy and warm yum yum . Have a fab time at cinema lauraskye. . What u seeing? And yes keep your hands out the popcorn lol

I don't know if I have been doing the right thing but I chug my water all day and hae all 3 products at night. Usually a soup about 7ish then two shakes together later at night to make it super thick. I can't stop the bit of milk in my cuppa tea though. I have tried black coffee and tea and it's gross. I have even tried drinking hot water as a substitute and it's not working ha ha. Do you think that bit of milk will make a massive difference? I should really ask my Cambridge lady. I love this forum. It keeps me from munching. X

I have around 4 mugs of tea a day religiously and use skimmed milk and still lost 12lbs in 2 weeks so I wouldn't worry. If a brew or two will stop u cheating then so be it! Xxxx

Just having my last shake of the day, we are going to see devils due love a paranormal film lol x

Oh you're brave I such a wuss now I can't anything like that I freak out lol if I watch a horror at home I have to plug my ears as it's the sound that gets me ;)
Have a fab time. I'm sat at bowling everyone is drinking but me boooo might go home soon lol . I hope everyone's weekend goes o.k...keep going everyone

Hi everyone hope you're all having a good weekend x youre all so good doing things like the cinema and bowling and not caving! I'm not sure about the zero drinks but I'm going to ask my Cdc as I would love a can of coke zero! I felt great in my first week like I was losing loads of weightI just dont feel the same this week does anyone else feel like that?!? XXX

Morning laura. You may feel like that now but wait til weigh in day you'll be suprised, my consultant told me last time to expect a slower loss after the first week but I still lost 7lb on my 2nd week, there's no way you'll not lose if you're sticking to it so don't worry. I feelin bloated this week so I kind of with you on that feeling like its not moving but I know it is :) keep it up. I'm sure you can have a coke zero most ppl do and have good losses and I know ppl who have done other vlcd and they are all allowed zero drinks but to be sure text your consultant :) x
Enjoy The rest of your weekend

Ugh I caved last night and had a bit of cheese and some ham! Argghhh I was doin so so bloody well too. Why did I ruin it with something so stupid! Bloody boredom on a Saturday night. Grr!! X

Fairy I wouldn't worry to much you at least had protein and not bread etc I had a mishap last week and felt just like you but I forgot about it and cracked on and still had a good loss, you'll be fine , you're only human after all :)

Hi all was good at cinema film wasn't all that but still nice to hAve some me time x

Hi lauraskye glad you jad a nice eve, I left bowling early as after the game they were all drinking and planning on going to the kebab shop on the way home. .I couldn't stand the temptation they all think I've turned really boring but if I have to be that easy for a couple of months then so be it lol x

That's it they won't say your boring when your at target and gleaming with achievement x

Agree with Laura. I have made excuses not to go out as I know I will cave. I just had some chicken at my mums with some broccoli. I managed to divert myself away from the tatties and yorkie puds and everything else so although I age I don't see this as a failure. :) keep going ladies. When is your weigh ins and what weight are you starting at and what are you now if you don't mind me asking. X

I weigh in on a fri, I'm on week 2 (feels much longer) I started at 15st 8 and weighed in on fri at 14 13. I'm aiming for 11st.
I also just had some chicken. Done my 2 a lovely roast and I just picked a bit but only the chicken . Doh!

well ladies after that fanta zero I am officially out of ketosis. Booooo!!! Do u think I will still lose weight this week?! Weigh in is on Friday. Wanting to lose 4lbs

Xxx

Back