starting cambridge diet 8th jan

That god dam chicken and fanta zero!! Dam you!! Ha ha. You will most probs still lose just no more fanta zero chick. Fingers crossed for you. I have my first weigh in on Tuesday. I started off this time round at 16st 8lbs. I feel a bit lighter so here's hoping it's a good one. :) xxxx

Well done on the massive loss too jelly belli! That's amazing xxx

Thanks Jelli hopefully it will be ok I'm hoping for four ideally so we'll see. In terms of starting weight mine was 14 7 and 13 12 after week one. Want to be 12 7 I'm 5 11 so quite tall xx

Well I'm supposed to be doing ss however I just ate a tin of tuna and some cheese!! Arggggghh!!!! I'm such a big tubby tub tubs!! X

I'm on step 2 also...isn't ss+ very similar to step 2? Xxx

I'm pretty sure a fanta zero won't stop you losing weight. I've got weigh day tomorrow, but I don't feel I've lost like my first week which was 7lb. If be happy with 3lb really. I struggle drinking water. Has anyone tried the water flavours? Does it help?

I think ss+ is the same as step 2 girls. I have my first weigh in tomorrow. I feel a bit lighter but god knows what those scales are goin to say. I liked the summer fruits water flavouring. Just tastes like sweet diluting juice. I liked it. I used to add it to a big jug and drink it the ought the day x

Hi Ladies
I am doing ss step 1 , 3 packs a day and i had another blip yesterday, nothing major but i cooked a lovely roast for my 2 and then had a roast potato bit of chicken and half a stuffing ball...idiot! anyway been 100% today, guess i will have blips throughout this! still step 1 is only around 400-500 cal a day so even with the mindless picking i am still under 800 cal a day but i am not going to get into ketosis like this which will mean i'm hungry and not burning that fat . rarrrrr! so who here is doing ss step 1 and who is doing ss + or step 2??

step 2 is the 810 isn't it? thats more calories than ss+ i had this confusion on another thread lol i looked at website and ss+ is 600 and something calories but step 2 is 810 with milk allowance and veg and protein. if you are following the steps you do ss first or ss+ then step 2. get's a bit confusing lol

My cdc started me on step 2. Xx

Just had the strawberry shake with the mouse mix and it tasted exactly the same as strawberry angel delight!!!! Yummmmmm! Xxx feel naughty! Xx

My cdc started me on step 2 tested to see if I'm in ketosis and I am so that's good x

That's really good lauraskye,
I haven't been in ketosis at all this time! My consultant said its not unheard of and I've obviously stalled it by picking. I've stupidly just weighed myself..not moved at all nooooo in 4 days nothing ... hoping that moves on fri! Was aiming for 5lbs to make it a stone but I'd settle for 2/3lbs at this rate lol:eek:
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How long have you been on cd jelli?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I too have jumped on scales and they are less than what I weighed last Thursday but not going by them x

Back