starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Ahh was getting all confused!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha oops checks me dishing out te wrong info. I'm on 3 packs a day. No bars yet. Get weighed tomorrow night. I'm apprehensive, scared, excited... Argghhh!! I might give that mousse stuff a go after my 4 weeks. I love angel delight. I tried to freeze a vanilla shake for ice cream. It was ok. :/ xx

Hiya sorry for late reply ss+ is lower than stage 2 just calorie wise I have two shakes and a meal. I think on stage 2 you get milk and much more options on food. Xx Jelli I feel exactly the same as you I lost 8 week one and I knew I had ive lost 2 lbs so far this week I just checked on the scales :-( why?!?

I know in week 1 you lose water weight but i know I had a great loss in week 2 and 3 last time, I going to refrain from weighing Again until Friday as it's easy to lose heart if they aren't budging, for me its my fault as I've blipped twice and either knocked myself out of ketosis or stopped myself even gettin into it and that's what Burns fat, but sometimes ppl just don't lose one week to the next, as long as my inches are shrinking though ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all how's everyone, do any of you have cwp app it's brilliant I have 3 shakes and meal on step 2 x

Morning lauraskye I must get that app they do help I'll install later. Was 100% yesterday no so determined to be 100% again work is busy so not having time to think about food lol

I'm mega frustrated. I'm a daily weigher which I know I shouldn't be, and I haven't lost a pound since last Thursday! I can't understand, I'm not cheating, I'm on less than 500 calories a day, how can the scales not shift at all?!

I'm finding really hard to stay motivated when I'm losing no weight. I'm only on week 3, why aren't I losing? :sigh:

Ditto funny farm... Let's nave faith and say on weigh in day it'll have dropped it is hard when on your first week you see a 1lb or day or so dropping off... This is why they say bin the home scales lol

The app is really helpful it reminds you to drink water and tracks your shakes and weight I had a blip yesterday but still in ketosis x

I don't know how I have managed it but I am yet to cheat! I felt bad enough after the fanta zero! Lol I have never been like this on a diet EVER!! I think it's coz I've got a deadline in my head that I haven't really had before!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh I can't even make excuses for mine and I wish I hadn't as now I'm just so hungry when I was almost there with it!! Argghhh!! X

Good going LadyJayne. 2nd weigh in today, lost just 4lb, but I'm very happy with that cos I have under active thyroid, so it's always hard for me to lose.
Started at 15s1lb
Week 1 - 7lb
Week 2 - 4lb
I'm giving myself 7 months to get to my target of 9s10lb... So...
Time: 6.64%
Progress: 13.83%
I've already lost 13.83% of what I need to lose! Excited! I tried vanilla rice pud this morning... VILE! ?

Good going LadyJayne. 2nd weigh in today, lost just 4lb, but I'm very happy with that cos I have under active thyroid, so it's always hard for me to lose.
Started at 15s1lb
Week 1 - 7lb
Week 2 - 4lb
I'm giving myself 7 months to get to my target of 9s10lb... So...
Time: 6.64%
Progress: 13.83%
I've already lost 13.83% of what I need to lose! Excited! I tried vanil rice pud this morning... VILE! ?

Great losses well done and that's still a good week 2 loss ;) :thumbup:

Well done on the loss lady. Ooo I ordered 2 of the rice puddings to see of they were any good. Will give you my verdict later. I'm just twiddling my thumbs now waiting to be weighed. I feel so bloated and yuk! :( x

Back