starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Well done fairy, I'm annoyed with myself knocked myself out of ketosis aaaaaahhhhhhhh back on it strict x

Thanks Laura. We can totally do this. I just tried the rice pudding an agree with mukachaka! It's horrid!! X

What did you have lauraskye? You sure you're out of ketosis? You're doing so well just don't let it knock you back. This time around for me its a whole diff experience but I'm still enjoying it, though I'm a lot more hungry this time due to me cocking up my ketosis ...but I'm still losing..I hope :eek: x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was going to get some rice pudding but after most ppl saying how vile it is I won't bother! I'm enjoying the soups more this time round though whereas last time I could barely keep them down. .. Your tastes change all the time, I used to love the maple and pecan porridge now I can't stand it lol

Has anyone tried the mousse thing? Is it any good? What about water flavours? Any recommendations girlies? (And boys if there are any here!)

I'm a boy!

I had the mousse when I did the diet years ago, can't remember being that impressed with it and it is really hard to make properly.

I had a chicken pennini so annoyed feel tired this morning and I haven't been feeling like that

Downloaded a load of fat programmes to watch to shake me up abit x

Worst mood ever today. Apparently I've put on a pound! How is that even possible? Plus I've had terrible stomach pain again and spent all of yesterday on the toilet. I had some vegetable bouillon yesterday, I'm starting to suspect the weight I'm gaining and/or not losing is water retention because it coincides with salty things. I just keep telling myself I must be losing fat, and the scales are misleading. Maybe I shouldn't weigh again until the weekend? I'm going to try to drink more than usual today, see if I can't flush out any water retention that might be going on. I hope it's that and I'm not some kind of medical marvel, the only person who can gain weight while consuming fewer than 500 calories per day!

The only weigh in I seriously take note of is my weekly one, I do weigh myself every other day but that is purely for motivation (hopefully!).

I weighed this morning 1lbs loss walked the dog got soaked came home and took off my jeans as they were soaked weighed again and showed 2lb loss. Note to self don't wear jeans on weigh in day. Also stop weighing at home. .. It's a head **** ! I will learn... :eek:

I have plenty to keep me busy have 4 kids and 4 dogs lol just striped wallpaper in my living room whilst watching obese a year to save my life now that's motivation, jelli don't weigh at home tut tut lol x

Plus the guy on it is hot lol he can be my personal trainer nothing wrong with abit of eye candy x

I've been silly and weighed myself at home. Haven't lost a bean and get weighed on fri :( haven't cheated at all not even a sniff! Totm and feeling massively bloated so here's hoping next weeks loss will be double to make up for this week!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back