starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Have no idea why I woke up so bloated... Sigh. I cheated yesterday by eating more broccoli stalks than 80g, pathetic way of cheating I know, but for how I feel today I might as well have eaten a family sized lasagna. Water is an issue... Maybe it's that. Gonna try those water flavours I think. THROW THOSE SCALES AWAY! Or give them to a friend to hold onto until you've reached target. There's nothing more de motivating than weighing midweek and being heavier. Only scales in my house are for food, (even though I failed to weight my broccoli stalks) PATHETIC!!!! :)

I doubt an extra bit of brocolli will make a difference, if try and avoid the scales it's hard I have done it. Any weigh ins today mines in morning x

Good luck tomoz lauraskye!
I'm sure you'll have another great result, mines friday morning. Tomoz is going to be challenging I'm at a conference all day and it's catered. .no microwave or kettle so I'm taking a tetra and lots of water! I'll prob out do the speakers with my rumblings lol. I'm not even beating myself up about my blips over the weekend... They were not even major didn't binge just picked so although may have hindered this week they wouldn't have ruined it. What will be will be im sticking to this no matter what :) good luck anyone else weighing in tomoz or fri :)
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You will be fine at the conference at least you have thought ahead....must mean success! We will all do this ladies!!!! I'm just havin a cottage cheese salad...mmmmm NOT! But I suppose I should be grateful that I can eat something lol. DEFINATELY couldn't hack ss so props to those who do! Xxxx good luck with weigh ins this week ladies. Looking forward to celebrating your losses with you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will post weigh in in morning I'm hoping for 3lbs is be happy with that because of the big loss I had last week x

Thanks ladyjayne :)
I am one of those doing ss... I've struggled this time round I am focused. ..just weaker this time lol but still plodding along and still winning... Just :thumbup:

Yes do post lauraskye I'll check my phone in The conference MiniMins can keep me entertained ;) good luck hun x

You guys are very supportive I must say! :)

I'm on ss+ but I want to lose FAST so, contrary to what my stomach tells me, I'm no longer eating anything after 6pm to see if it speeds things up and helps the morning bloated feeling.

This evening had chicken and mushroom soup with 2 boiled eggs chopped in it and asparagus. Was actually quite nice, or maybe I'm just starving!!!

Weigh day is changing from Tuesday to Friday so only 2 more days to lose a bit!

Good luck whoever is weighing tomorrow! Once we are all at target we should show before/after pics to each other :)

Morning all been to weigh in lost 3lb so that's 18lb in 2 weeks x

Wow! Well done!!!! You chuffed to bits ? Xx

Yes I'm pleased looking for 5lb next week wish it has been bit more than 3lb but CDC said week 2 is slower x

Not yet cos I've been feeling quite tired, but I have a new gym membership so I might start doing light stuff soon to avoid too much after loss wobble... Yuk

The food at this conference looks unreal even a dessert tray and cheese n crackers
Argghhhhh I will not fold lol.
Lauraskye I going to start using my cross trainer from this weekend I've held off until now as been lacking in energy but going to attempt it lol x

Was very hard as on a table or 12 and they all ate..but I resisted just had my soup as back home now. Weigh in tomoz morning x

I'm usually so excited when it's weigh day but I'm not this week! Hate totm :( weigh day tomorrow too... :( xx

Back