starting cambridge diet 8th jan

well done with resisting jelli! Knew you could do it :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm getting weighed tomorrow too... Last one was only Tuesday but changing weigh day to Friday from now on... Wish me luck! Good luck everyone! Xx

Hey guys hope u don't mind me joining in. Been reading through posts and u are all so motivational. I'm a restarter after falling off before Christmas only gained 2lbs after 5 weeks off and manage to shift 5 in the last two weeks. Week three weigh in 2moro can't wait. Keep up the good work guys xx

Hi Monica
That's great only gaining 2lb over Xmas. I gained a stone between 16th dec and jan 6th!! Ridiculous but feeling better as on my way to shifting that and then some.
How are you finding it? Are you doing ss or ss+ ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Monica
That's great only gaining 2lb over Xmas. I gained a stone between 16th dec and jan 6th!! Ridiculous but feeling better as on my way to shifting that and then some.
How are you finding it? Are you doing ss or ss+ ?

I'm doing ss but jump to ss+ when I feel like I need to chew something. I do quite well maintaining but have never got right down to my actual target on any diet I'm hoping that this is the last time I do any diet then I can move on to just maintaining. I have lost 21 lbs so far and still have 2 1/2 stone left to go. How about u?

Hi Monica I am a restarter aswell I stopped the end of October have lost what I put on and some good luck with weigh in tomorrow

Hi Monica I am a restarter aswell I stopped the end of October have lost what I put on and some good luck with weigh in tomorrow

I'm so impressed with how well everyone is doing everyone I know who started ww or sw have all fallen off the wagon already yet the Cambridge dieters seem stronger than ever!

I'm only at the end of week 2 but have lost 9lbs. I lost 2 stone in 5 weeks last year doing Cambridge but have up due to couple reasons, I tried sw and found I spent loads shopping got fed up with the food and only losing 1lb a week I know it's a loss but was frustrating. So back again as this is all or nothing, I can't afford to waste my money and time so that keeps me motivated . I need to lose 3.5 stone x

Well done jellibelli ur doing really well, everyone is!
I will get to target this time nothing can stop me, I'm a woman on a mission :)

Hi everyone well done laura on another fab loss and jelli good luck at the conference that will be tough! Had my 2nd weigh in today and lost another 5lbs so that's 13 in two weeks! I cant beleive I spent so long on sw painfully losing 6 stone when Cambridge is so much quicker. I'm feeling all motivated now :) xxx

Finally shifted some of that stubborn weight, I'm now 3lbs lighter than last Thursday, thank goodness! I did have a day where I had no packs at all though (naughty) and then got caught about to pass out so had a skinny latte while out and about which has now knocked me out of ketosis. It's not mega carbs though so hopefully I'll be back in by the end of the weekend. Just staying in until then.

Hi lauracb I'm 5ft6in and am on step 2. Getting weighed at 10am :/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back