starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Lost 4lb so that's 13lb in 2 weeks just missed the stone mark, lost 4 inches of waist and half off each thigh and 1 off chest. Happy with that :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woo! Well done jelli!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone!!!
I just had another weigh in after changing weigh day from Tuesday to Friday, so it's only been 3 days, but I lost 1.8lb, in 3 days!!! I'll take that! Woohoo!

I lost 2lbs this week! So happy seeing as though im super bloated due to totm! 14lbs lost in 3 weeks! So chuffed! :D xxx

I'm from Cheshire xxxx

Wow Jelli 4 inches off waist is fantastic!!! I have lost 14.6lbs in 2 weeks but only got 2 inches off waist. Well done. I bet your trousers feel a lot looser now!

Thanks it always goes from my belly area first which I happy about as it's my wobbliest bit hence my screen name lol

Have just done measurements after 2 weeks have lost 1 inch off thigh, 2 inches off bust, 3 inches off hips and 5 inches off waist x

5 inches off waist is great! Well done! Keep up the good work.
I have a question, how much water are you all drinking? Apart from coffee/tea/products I'm drinking about 3 litres... Is that not enough?

Well they say about 4 litres a day but if you're having herbal or black decaff tea that counts as water in take. I have about 6 pints a day plus 3 or 4 cups of redbush tea then of course the water made up with packs :)

I thought it was 4 pints a day (2.5litres) having said that I have 3litres xxxx

My consultant said 4 litres. Maybe she meant 4 pints Although that's not actually a lot

Think you're right there 4pints... blimey I do that before lunch lol I'm not suprised I live on the loo lol

Hey well done on the losses ladies. I'm from Aberdeenshire in sunny Scotland. :) x

Back