starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Right I'm on my next 1.5litre bottle after reading all that. From now on gonna drink 3 a day so 4.5litres. I suppose if it really does help with weight loss then it's worth it. My consultant brought some water flavour samples for me today and gotta say, I'm loving them! Makes water much more appealing. Gonna be peeing all night I think.... :S

On the cwp app it says recommended daily water intake is 2.5 litres have booked a session with personal trainer Monday for an hour x

The app has changed it now goes up to 3.5l but says at the bottom, "the recommend daily intake of water is 2.25l" I drink around 3l per day so that when I have a bar or a tetra I am covered for the extra water.

Mine says 3.5litres on app, my weigh in day is Friday this week as CDC has meeting Thursday how do you all find your consultants x

Yeah I was bloated before, I found having my last meal by 6pm has really helped. My consultant is nice enough, she's brought me samples of water flavourings and mix a mousse before buying which was good of her I think, but she's been a bit slow on the couple of questions I've had for her. Overall, she's ok. How's yours?

Hi all

My consultant is really nice but not as thorough as my previous one and a few things are different such as my last cdc said bars available from week 2, this one is week 3 and also the pricing is more with this one she charges more for bars and tetras whereas my other charged a flat rate. This cdc says sugar free gum and coke zero is o.k but my other one said no zero drinks and use breath spray no gum at all. My current consultant measures fortnightly but my old one monthly. Both lovely people but just different approaches :)
Hope you are all doing o.k the weekend proved a challenge last week which I blipped on so here's hoping I don't repeat this time! X
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My cdc is ok I don't hear from her until mid week to get my order in, she sold me bars in week 1 last time round haven't gone for them this them find them disgusting lol x

My CDC is lovely! Texts me everyday asking how I'm getting on or sends me thinspirational pics! I text her if I have any questions and she gets back to be within 5mins! She's fab! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My CDC only sold me bars at my 3rd week too. Maybe it's new guidance?! My cdc icky been qualified since aug last year. Xxx

My cdc is ok I don't hear from her until mid week to get my order in, she sold me bars in week 1 last time round haven't gone for them this them find them disgusting lol x

Same here lauraskye I don't like the bars at all. My friend is on another vlcd and the bars are really nice but I not bothering with them x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love the bars! Feel like a treat. Always look forward to waking up in the morning and having one with a brew! get bored of the shakes sometimes so I tend to have bar for brekkie soup for lunch a salad for tea and then a hot choc in the evening! Makes me feel like I'm eating normally and not on a food replacement diet! Xx

I like my cdc consultant she seems lovely x she hasnt mentioned anything about the bars although i havent asked?!? She always gets back to me super quickly if I have any questions x

My weekend is going well. Getting used to being a boring sod! Lol I usually have 2-3 takeaways a week and I drink at the weekends with friends but since 2nd jan not had anything to drink or any takeaways! (Mini victory!) can't wait till I get to target! Lol xxxx

Back