starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Lol yes I can relate to that ladyjayne my friends went for a curry last night and they said we didn't bother asking you as we know what the answer would be lol I have promised them a night out in 4 weeks time but I'll be water and no kebab after! Happy medium !
They all understand and are generally supportive but it's tough

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Doing fine finding harder this weekend compared to last weekend x

I can only afford to do cd for 3 more weeks then I'm gonna switch to the 5:2 diet. Hope it will work! I know it won't be as quick but at least I will have lost hopefully 2 stone on cd! Bit gutted but really can't afford it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a great day yesterday, feeling dizzy today, don't think it is diet related as I do have occasional issues with vertigo anyway.

I can only afford to do cd for 3 more weeks then I'm gonna switch to the 5:2 diet. Hope it will work! I know it won't be as quick but at least I will have lost hopefully 2 stone on cd! Bit gutted but really can't afford it xx

Have u looked at exante? They r cheaper than CD. My friend did exante and had similar results. I need my consultant at the minute but I've looked at switching once I'm close to target.

Might have a look at exante but want to start loosing the weight slower and with lots of exercise to tone up. Just wanted to do cd to get the first 2 stone off then lose the last stone on my own so I'm more likely to maintain it xx

Might have a look at exante but want to start loosing the weight slower and with lots of exercise to tone up. Just wanted to do cd to get the first 2 stone off then lose the last stone on my own so I'm more likely to maintain it xx

Good luck with whatever u choose to do we will all get there in the end I'm sure of it.

Thanks. Gonna be scary stopping cd! I've grown to love it! Xx

I've just eaten a piece of toast struggling today 100% tomorrow x

Oh no bingein this weight is coming off ain't being a fat bird no more x

Hi everyone hope youve all had good weekends x I had my first blip yesterday in two and a bit weeks 3 pieces of garlic baguette I'm gutted but back on it today! I bet I'll have a terrible loss this week now x

I'm cracking up my partner just ordered burger chips and garlic bread feels like he has been eating it for hours the smell is unreal and have an overwhelming desire to ram it down his throat! I must not give in :-(

I did the same last week but just forgot about it and got on with the plan still lost at weigh in so just keep going :)
So hard I know I struggle on Sundays when I'm cooking a roast and my 2 sit and eat it and I'm there with my soup lol

I don't mind Sunday as I can have a small dinner it's a Saturday when we normally get pick n mix out and watch a film lol it's my twins 9th bday today so got 2 bday cakes in the house but not tempted x

Dare I say it...I think I'm finally in ketosis! Buzzing today and mouth is manky as for my breath...nasty.. This is how I felt after day 3 last time. .I on week 3 now..better late than never lol

Can't believe they are 9 lol I'm not in ketosis again don't know why as been 100% but can feel totm rearing it's ugly head x

Back