Starting Cambridge.....EEK!

phatlassthin

I've met a few people who have lost an enormous amount of weight on CD and have decided to take the leap. I've had my weigh in and talk etc and am starting tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about feeling hungry for the first few days until ketosis kicks in. Also about getting the shakes from no sugar, but other than that I'm looking forward to getting into it and being a total loser lol :flirt2:

Hi! Welcome to CD - you will get through the first few days with lots of water and a little motivation, and once the losses come, they come fast! Keep in touch with us and let us know how you get on - best of luck! ;) xx

Hi there thanks for that. Lots to read and take in but I'm ready to give it a shot. I've a great CD lady helping me too here's hoping. :)

hi, welcome and good luck. I can honestly say starting cd is the best thing I have ever done, stick with it once you get over the first few days you'll be fine

ive just done day 14 and lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks!! it really does work, you will be hungry but if you expect that then you cant go far wrong and it really is mind over matter hun!! i stalk these boards like a bad smell but they really are the best!!

Good luck, you will feel great after the first few days :)

Good luck hun! i started last tuesday, it is hard at times but im already seeing the results!! keep it up and imagine how good you will look in the summer!! wahooo :D

how much do you have to loose?? their is a great drink aswell called boulion and if you feel like you need filling up/comforting its a great thing, bit like a cuppa soup. Cd have tehir own version whcih is like £8 bu this is £1.76 from morrisons!!

fingers crossed for you x x x

I will finish my first week tomorrow, and i decided to take a sneaky peek at my weight beforehand, and i've lost 7pounds! I'm so glad, it gives you a big motivation leap once you find this weight loss after a week. It is definitely worth doing and I would recommend this diet.

Good luck with it!x

good luck. Started yesterday. Im ok during the day but its the nights thats really hard. I dont know why it is but Im getting through it. Good luck on the week awaiting.

Good luck hun! xx

Thanks guys lots of really encouraging support already. Just what we need eh? Someone asked how much I have to lose, well a whopping six stone but I'm aiming for the first three as I know that will make a massive difference. I'm aiming to just get through the first few days as I know folk say they are the hardest. I may well post on here to stop me chewing the window sill or something!

masses of luck hun! best advice i can give is find a routine that works for you and visit here loads! i'm always amzed at how quickly the evenings go when i log on here for a 'quick' look and then realise what the time is! i can honestly say that bar my CDC this is the best tool i have found for coping with the diet through the rough stages and it is totally worth it! just don't think of it as a super strict diet, these are your new food choices. i still go soen the pub/clubbing etc as i always have - but now i have clear memories of the nights out, no hangover, bit more confidence and so much less weight holding me back! what i'm trying to say in a lond rambling way is don't worry about working your life around the diet - it's just a different choice you make at that time of the day. don't know if that helps but it's a way of looking at it that i have found very helpful! :)

masses of luck hun! best advice i can give is find a routine that works for you and visit here loads! i'm always amzed at how quickly the evenings go when i log on here for a 'quick' look and then realise what the time is! i can honestly say that bar my CDC this is the best tool i have found for coping with the diet through the rough stages and it is totally worth it! just don't think of it as a super strict diet, these are your new food choices. i still go soen the pub/clubbing etc as i always have - but now i have clear memories of the nights out, no hangover, bit more confidence and so much less weight holding me back! what i'm trying to say in a lond rambling way is don't worry about working your life around the diet - it's just a different choice you make at that time of the day. don't know if that helps but it's a way of looking at it that i have found very helpful! :)

Thanks for that, I'm just wondering what CDC means. Not up with the lingo yet sorry! I know it's Cambridge diet something but what's the final C?? lol *blush*

Last edited:
sorry sweet, CDC is Cambridge Diet Consultant :) and ignore the food adverts - just think how much better the food will taste when your slim and can enjoy it because you can not because you have the overwhelming need to! :p how you coping with it so far? x

Back