Starting CD 26th of Jan 09

Goosey

Looking for the answer
Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone was interested in having like a little buddying up. I'm 5"11 and weigh 19st 8lbs :sigh: and am set to start CD on monday. It would be really good to get a couple of us starting around the same time/weight to help each other through the coming weeks

Look forward to hearing from you,

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :D

Hi, my first weigh in is on 26th, soooo wishing you loads of luck.

Hi :) I'm starting on Thursday 29th :)
My bmi is higher than yours so have lots to lose...

I have started an easter challenge :) you're more than welcome - see the thread in this section. :)

I haven't had any success joining a group yet, but am happy to natter away to anyone! lol

Thank you blitsy, lots of luck to you to hun. Hope everything goes well. Keep in touch xxx

Purple, I would love to join your challenge if you will let me.

Also does anyone no how to put one of them ticker things on the bottom of your post?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hooray... it worked!! :D

oh sooo glad :)I'm not the only one who had trouble took me hours. not very tech minded. having trouble finding a team too. how about we start our own????;)

Thank you blitsy, lots of luck to you to hun. Hope everything goes well. Keep in touch xxx

Purple, I would love to join your challenge if you will let me.

Come along!! All welcome!! :)

He He sounds like a great idea blitsy!!! oooooo that means we get to think of a name...... lol so hows your first week going anyway? anything i need to no? I'm looking to start on monday if i can get my supply from my CDC tomorrow :) xxx

Re-start CD!!

Hi, started the CD today again i did start last feb finished in june after goin from 15 stone 4 to 11 stone 4, i now weigh 11.13 when i weighed myself friday morning, so decided back on it. Have to admit that the 1st 3-4 days r difficult so real good to be strong for each other with support. Had my 1st shake 10 mins ago got another 2 to go!!! Fingers crossed i can pull through the belly rumbles, after the 4th day it will be all good!!! Only wanna lose bout 14 lbs, be good to share our results!! Kerry xx:)

Last edited:
hi, so i started on tuesday, not to bad, porridge was lovely been having that every day, my head started to hurt wed evening but has gone today. Yesterday my cdc phoned which was really nice as I didn't realize she would do that. not been hungry really, just hate cooking the evening meal cos it makes my mouth water too much. drinking sooooooo much water soooooo many trips to the loo, but it really helps if your tummy starts to rumble. Its been so much easier than I thought it would be, I've suprised myself that I've done it 100%.

Have you joined purpl hugs Easter challenge yet??

Thats brilliant, my belly is startin to rumble now, i can deal with the cooking after a few days in but at the moment i cant!! i have done this all before i no i can do it all again, just need to think positive when is your first weigh in then?? the cdc are brilliant believe it or not but i am actually best friends with mine now - crazy stuff!!! any tips to get me past my first few days?? i really wanna get bk in to my fav white combats or maybe be to small for them lol!!! :) xx

Hi, I started the diet on Thursday :). So far, it's been a very up and down experience. The girls at work don't really understand why I am doing this but I know the end result will be worth it. I can't deal with cooking or listening to the family eat, I'm hoping that after a few days I will be able to cook again without it bothering me!!

it will get easier when i done it last yr it was so much eaier then what it is now not sure if it is because i was bigger not sure, belly is soooo rumbling at the mo but seriously need to stick it out!!! ur love ur 1st weigh in xx such a great feeling!! :)

On day 5 and I still hate cooking or seeing them eat,,,,,, its sooooo rude

Just keep going guys, just think how slim we will all be by the time summer comes (if it does in Scotland). Just had to find a CDC nearer to me so will be going to first meeting on wednesday, and starting thursday. I've been on Lighter life before and didn't really have much problems except the cost. Have tryed LL 3 times and not really got past week 4 because of the monies :( But yey this one is much cheaper and i'm loving the fact that you get one to one counciling!

I'm a law student so don't really have much experience with having to cook eve meals for the family, but i do remember when i was on LL they used to say that if there are any left overs you should pour washing up liquid on them to stop ur self.

I live with my boyfriend, and it's quite funny cos when I go on a diet like this his eating habits get worse cos he has to shop for him self so just ends up eating take-away and pizza's lol which is so bad for the temptations.

Try and remember that 9 times out of ten, when your body tells you it's hungry it really is just thirsty so keep chugging those litres girls :)

I'm thinking of putting up a picture.... but can't find a good one.. i look ugly in all of them... not for long though :)

Join Purple's challenge, it should be fun :)

Keep me up to date
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rememeber ur doin it for urself hun, not ur fella lol!!! pull through it, im soooo tryin at the moment i have drunk so much water, gettin bit of a headache coming on and im always cold when i do CD lol!! Hopefully good results this time next week, my bf works nights so be easy 4 me to go to bed early in the eves just stickin it out when im with friends and socialsing xx :)

Back