Starting CD 26th of Jan 09

I'm also a student (4th year law) and I seem to spend all day on the computer and i bet your 8 year old could still teach me a thing or two lol xxxx

Goosey have you started a cd team for us yet???? or are we gonna stay on this thread ( i sound like I know what I'm talking about, not)

Law degree far too smart for me, only just managed to get some gcse's, used to work in a prison a few years back though.

Thanks guys. I would love to join the rumbles team!!!! Finding the adding friends thing a bi tough -any tips???? :D

ask goosey, nice tracker though louie

Cheers!! It took an age to work out what I needed to do to get it on here!!! Doh!! My head hurts not just from the diet xx

Hi :) I'm starting on Thursday 29th :)
My bmi is higher than yours so have lots to lose...

I have started an easter challenge :) you're more than welcome - see the thread in this section. :)

I haven't had any success joining a group yet, but am happy to natter away to anyone! lol

well then start up a new group!! me and goosey will join :) x x im starting on the 31st!!!!

help every time i go onto page 4 it freaks out on me and comes up with a page of text

Hi to all, just think this site is really going to help! am really going to need it, on my 5th day of CD! Not been easy but I feel really determined! Can't wait til Monday for my 1st weigh in, going to take 1 week at a time, so here's to wearing my cossie on the local beach in the summer! Keeping in touch with you guys is really going to help! Knowing I am no the only one suffering!! Good luck to you all!

hi all, hows it goin?? just took the dog for a walk to the shops to get some skimmed milk lol!!! still got bangin head ache!!! feelin proper stressed out xx

hi julieH, i have started back on it 2day goin ok at the mo, not missing food just got big headache, bit shakey and belly is rumbling lol not alot really!!! lol xx

Hi Julieh, I'm on day 3!!! Here's to the summer and being slim!! Let us know how it goes on monday! xx

Hi julieh, on day 5 too, my weigh in monday as well. we will be slimmer by summer.....no gooh coming up now, page is working again, hope I didn't break it lol

kerry sit down and chill, it might help with the head, who's doing what ss or ss+

??????????????? why does it not like page 4

ss+ because i'm a coward i seem to have to post a reply to get on this page weird

Back