Starting cd again!

Good luck!!! You know you can do this.....whenever you feel weak just think of the reasons why you started this in the first place. Also, do you have something as a goal? My wedding anniversary in July is my goal, and I've promised myself that for the first time in 7 years I'm going to dress up, look great, and go somewhere lovely with my family :)

Good luck!!! You know you can do this.....whenever you feel weak just think of the reasons why you started this in the first place. Also, do you have something as a goal? My wedding anniversary in July is my goal, and I've promised myself that for the first time in 7 years I'm going to dress up, look great, and go somewhere lovely with my family :)

Thanks yummymummy:) couple of occasions this year, my three kids birthdays in April. Wanna look good and feel happy especially in the pics, usually I avoid having my picture taken:eek:
Also wanna book a nice seaside holiday in the summer holidays and wanna wear lovely dresses and a swimsuit, feel like everyone suffers cos i'm so fat:cry:

Aww, honey, I'm the same, I dont think I'm in ANY of our family photos :( Also, I really dont want to be a bad role model to my daughter. WE CAN DO THIS!! :)

Back