Step2 810kcal Starting CD first time step2!

Thanks girls :) I actually ran out of packers over weekend but stayed positive!!! Did a 15hr shift yesterday which kept me busy and bought sims 4 to occupy myself haha sad!

I had to do the shopping online yesterday came to £100!! Bought frozen chicken, cod etc most of it went on Annabelle's dinners and snacks (daughter) and cats food lol bulk bought! Usually more I suppose when I buy my food.

Weigh in today nervous stuck to it but who knows!!

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2lb since Friday girls better than nothing!!!

Here's to this week I will hopefully double it!!!

Just got to think water water water water and install a Toilet next to me lol my lady wasn't there so other girl weighed me so didn't get measured!

Xxx

Well done :)

Know what you mean about needing a portaloo! lol

xx

lol, how are you feeling and getting on?

I keep playing Sims 4 on my PC :eek: I did a 15hr shift yesterday, guess what I was doing then too! this week Im working from home...Sims 4 week! woo

I work from home and play far too much TF2 lol. Keeps me occupied and do manage to fit work in sometimes ;) xx

OMG you play tf2? Add me on steam!! lol

Wow weight loss and gaming buddies haha

Xx

LOL!!

Added you, soooo funny xx

lol, I forgot I was ginzeh on steam too! my login name is different haha, haven't played TPF for a while! will have to have a game and giggle when youre free! :)

Got weighed properly today -- 4lb total loss this week Monday - Wednesday so 11lb since I started :)

Boyfriend still isn't speaking to me been 11 days!

Feeling a bit crap now.

Aww chin up luv :)

You're doing great!

Men eh?! Don't let him get you down, focus on what's important, your health and well being :) xx

lol, when did you get weighed? noticed your week 3 has a -3 yay :D you have have a sad face though, its good! better than last weeks little hiccup!!!

I've calculated if I lose 5lb a week for 10 weeks i'll be at MY goal weight. maybe a little too hopeful for 5lb though fingers crossed its 10lb a week off!!

think for so little calorie's we would be loosing more though.. keep up good work. I still have urge to give in but some people have said its really hard getting back into it even after just a packet of crisps etc.

losing more than gyming and healthy eating I suppose :)

Got weighed yesterday. Moaned in my diary cos it only made 2lb lost in two weeks so was sulking lol.

My CDC advised me to go down to ss! Wasn't happy with her suggestion because surely at my BMI I should lose weight on ss+ it's only a bit of milk and 4 products so not overindulging making a meal myself. I sat and worked it all out and even with a mousse it came to 619 calories. In all honesty she made me feel like I'd been cheating and I haven't. Also she first advised me 3weeks ago that I couldn't do ss until my BMI was under 40, which it still isn't. I wasn't terribly impressed.

Ok, ok, rant over lol.

Don't give in, you'll feel awful if you do. Not worth it :) oh yes 5lb a week would be wonderful if slightly delusional. We can dream :D xx

Last edited:
Really? yes my CDC wont put me on ss/ss+ until my BMI is under 40!

So you're on SS+ at the moment? you might as well go on step 2 like myself surely?? you've still lost 12lb!!! :D
I am now at what your starting weight was lol. Going to have another little weigh in tomorrow motivate for weekend! taking my daughter swimming Saturday so will have a bit of an exercise then too! don't know whether to cancel my gym sub and just get an exercise bike for home, I have a newish mountain bike but feel too embarrassed to ride it -- got it cheap as joined the cycle to work scheme! was £600 through my taxes paid it off and it works out you pay £200 but don't notice in tax! :)

Booked my car in for a service today, its a year old next month :( I started driving July 2013, im sure since I've driven I've become more lazy as drive everywhere it made me pile on pounds! it hasn't been me over indulging on food! :p

Going to stick with ss+ for a while until BMI gets lower. If as I'm led to believe, my body is adjusting to the diet then surely messing around with it further won't help. So basically ignoring my CDC lol.

I know how you feel, being embarrassed to exercise that is. Think I too will keep it to indoors until I feel more comfortable. Some wii dancing maybe :) I'm sure you'll enjoy that mountain bike in the coming months.

Cars can make us lazy. I try and park furthest away from shops at mall etc. makes you walk a but more. Every little helps ;) xx

How you doing? I just found this spreadsheet and it's brilliant. Gives you so much information and what I like best - a projected end date! Thought you might like to try it. xx

Attachments

• Weight_Record.xls.zip
    40.4 KB · Views: 28
Hey, well... I went swimming this morning and
then ended up at harvester... BUT I had 1 chicken breast and just some lettuce, cucumber and peppers so all allowed and a fizzy water lol cos £3 for my meal haha how you doing?

What's this spread sheet??

lol Well done for managing Harvester :)

You enter your stats into the spreadsheet (which you can update daily or weekly) and it gives you all the percentages, BMI, percentages lost...etc etc lots and lots of info and gives you a projected goal date (which I like best :)). Also has bar charts and graphs and food calculators etc.

Ah have you posted a link? As I'm on the app and nothing has shown lol

Yes I managed not to have the original combo I usually have ribs and chicken with chips :(

My mum hid her dinner and put all menus around lol was hard I feel naughty but then at least I didn't splurge and ate what I would normally have, might've had an extra bit of lettuce and cucumber than I should've but better then a bowl of chips!!

Yes there's a file - need to be your pc :)

You did really well I'm impressed and bless your mum! :D xx

Back