Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Have been reading all your posts and your all doing so well!! I have started my first day today and so far so good!

Just sitting down to my last shake of a warm choc orange! Had a banana for breakfast, min choc for lunch and a chicken with salad for tea!

xx

Well done! Keep us posted on your progress x

Well the big day is here almost....the mud fest that is glasto! Cannot wait! Diet-wise, I've really struggled the last two days and have actually wanted to eat everything in sight. Have held out tho! I'm hoping this weekend won't be too bad, I'll be happy if I stay the same on Tuesday's weigh in!

Wahooooo! I thought you'd already be there!! Have fun and don't worry too much about your diet over the weekend. You know what to stay away from and I'm sure you'll find some healthy choices there :) x

No I can't go until about one tomorrow as I have work until then. I'm so excited! It's an absolute mudbath apparently haha! I'll be all clean for at least one day anyway haha!

Hi all, hope you're all doing ok. Had a fab weekend away and dis not drink at all. Stuck to tetras and bars, then had piri piri chicken breast and a jerk chicken leg, so kept it protein only. Very chuffed! Walked about a million miles all weekend and feel shattered! Tomorrow is my weigh in, hope I reach the 10's!

Cheers CG, I was so disappointed and could easily have gone out and eaten crap but I came home and had a soup and some cottage cheese with spring onion. Got a stinking cold too so I just generally feel like crap :(
How are you getting on? X

Oh but I have lost another 2 inches from my waist! So that's good x

Don't you just love that? I'm an ultramaroon because I didn't do my measurements at the start. But have you noticed that the scales go down but it takes several more days for it to appear on your body? I've been the same weight for the 3rd day now but jeans I couldn't button just 2 days ago fit today!
It sounds like your willpower is stronger than you think, having a cold is hideous I'm sure I'd want to eat some comfort food.

Oh god CG I just want to eat and eat! I want pizza, sandwiches, real comfort food! I thought I might b out of ketosis because I'm so so hungry but there's no way I can be I don't think! It must be the cold! I was so close to eating something naughty when I got in today, and where my throat is so sore, I'd love a huge tub of ice cream hahaha x

Glad you had a good time at Glasto :) sorry can't really write much because I'm totally drained but well done on your loss on the scales and your inches! x

Felix u little lovely! I've posted on your thread and I hope u get better soon! Thinking of u and don't worry about the diet so much, just focus on what's important right now xxx

Hi all, hope everyone is well! I'm feeling absolutely rubbish. The cold I have is in full swing, tissues constantly at the ready! I still feel like I just want to eat and eat! Had my first milky coffee today as I'm bow on the 810 plan but have avoided it so far. I just felt so hungry that I felt I needed something. It was lovely anyway.
Going to harvester restaurant on Friday night and am thinking I may have the salmon. I know it's not on my list but I'm actually getting sick of chicken and White fish haha! It comes with green beans but I'm planning on swapping the veg and potatoes for the free salad and having that. I'm sure some salmon won't do that much damage will it?

Well yesterday I was moaning as I ate half a roast chicken with the skin an I felt like a big fat failure! I'm still feeling rough and want to eat a big takeaway haha! Anyway, woke up today feeling a lot more positive and over the 'chickengate' saga. There were crisps, cakes, etc out at work today and I resisted. Came home and I've eaten the other half of the chicken with skin! I know I have control of this and to be honest, I could be a lot worse! Tomorrow Im out for a meal at harvester and was thinking about the salmon but I've changed my mind. I'm going to have the chicken breast with th salad instead.

I've never been to harvester before but my CDC recommended it! Again, don't worry too much about the chicken. You didn't eat the cakes etc today so it could have been so much worse xx

Thanks felix! Just been to our year 11's prom and there was the most amazing cupcake tower ever haha! Resisted, cane home and had a mushroom soup!!! U cool? X

Back