Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Yay I'm so glad you liked the bar!!!!!!! I bet it tasted so good haha. I think you've got a good plan with the wedding meal. I'd feel a bit rude if I didn't eat because of course they have paid for it for you. Avoid any sauces they might put on the food too :) it will be a fab tasting meal haha!

My thoughts exactly felix!!! Anyway, how was your day 2? X

I just posted on my diary haha. I've been 100% so far so hopefully I can make it to the end of the week and get in to ketosis ready for the weekend. I'm really bored at the moment just watching the rain out of the window!!

Well what a rubbish rainy day :(

Anyway, cd; going good, really looking forward to my mint choc bar at lunch today. Finding it hard to guzzle water now it's not sunny and hot! I'm going to make a quorn chilli tonight with my spicy tomato soup mix as a sauce base! You can eat quite a bit of quorn on ss+ so I'm looking forward to that! X

Tano said:
Well what a rubbish rainy day :(

Anyway, cd; going good, really looking forward to my mint choc bar at lunch today. Finding it hard to guzzle water now it's not sunny and hot! I'm going to make a quorn chilli tonight with my spicy tomato soup mix as a sauce base! You can eat quite a bit of quorn on ss+ so I'm looking forward to that! X

Mmmm quorn chilli sounds good. Did you like the mint choc bar? My OH loves them!

Mint choc bar was lovely but not as nice as the toffee one! Didn't have th chilli in the end, had a boiled egg salad instead, couldn't be arsed to make it lol! X

hi there,
egg salad sounds yummy too!
So I had my first day of ss+, had a piece of baked chicken breast and some lettuce. I'll need to get better at seasoning my food, seeing as how we can't have salt. It was definitely missing but oh well. I feel well sated, even full actually.
How's everyone feeling?

Hiya CG glad you're doing well! I usually marinate my chicken in some mild curry powder and it really livens it up! X

Well I'm sitting Watching my sister eat Chinese and my nephews have saveloy and chips! TORTURE :(

Oh tell me about it CG, smelt divine!!!

Stayed strong, this must be day 16 now... Yeah it is! Had family round for dinner but they had a salad which wasn't so bad! I LOVE trying on old clothes and them almost fitting, it's fab! X

Loads of old clothes are starting to fit! It's divine!

Cd: had the peanut bar today, still not as good as toffee, they're the best! Going well, had prawns today for dinner which made a nice change. I always eat dinner early as I know I still hVe a shake or soup to go! How's everyone doing? Xx

You seem in a great mood! Glad you're doing well. Had the toffee bar for breakfast, you're right, it was divine. Then I wanted my fish for lunch but it wasn't defrosted yet so I had the choc mint shake (yum) and that filled me up until dinner. I put so much ancho chili powder on the fish, it was sooo spicy! But quite good. Still have a soup but I'm pretty full. I like ss+ :)

Ahhhh spicy fish sounds lovely, I'm a bit spice crazy on ss+ too haha! Got a promotion today so am in a very good mood! Now this is the tricky bit as I'd normally celebrate with alcohol and food but can't :( x

I'm also spice crazy!!!! I love having the Schwartz perfect shake piri piri on my chicken then I have the vegetable seasoning on my veg haha :D

Ss+ really is the best! My CDC said I probs have to move up to 810 this week coming, so even better haha (an extra tablespoon ov veg woo)

A whole extra tablespoon! OMG! Made some chicken mince today, would have been better had I not been so mean with the spice blend I mixed up, next time I'll know to add more.
After this week of ss+ think I'll go back to ss for a week and see how I do, but I might switch to ss+ for the duration. Have also started reading Life is hard food is easy, and have just finished reading a 30 day course in weight loss. Must learn to have good relationship with food, after all!

Back