Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Hi all! Well, it was the wedding yesterday and all went well. Yesterday morning I managed to wear an old pair of jeans and top. I have always been way too self conscious to wear just a t shirt with jeans but I did it and it looked fine. Made me do do happy!
Then.... At the wedding SO many people were complimenting me on my weight loss which was lovely. The bride had a board of hen night pics up and my OH said he can really notice the change in my face from then, so that was 5 weeks ago!

At the meal, I had salmon and rocket salad then for dinner, chicken of which I scraped the tarragon sauce off and roasted veg. I left the potatoes too. Passed up the most amazing crumble, chic mints and all free alcohol. I solidly drank only soda water.

Had a fantastic night/ day and I feel like I e had a bit of a breakthrough with food. I was SOO full up and was not bothered about being the driver. Another bonus = hangover free!!! X

Well done on surviving the wedding! You did so well with your choices :) i bet it felt amazing to have all the nice comments too (& no hangover, BONUS!!!!) x

Felix it was hard, but today I'm so pleased I didn't cheat! I vn turned down a polo haha!
I thought as the sauce was all on my veg and chicken it may take me out of ketosi but I checked this morning and I'm still in ketosis so that's good! How have u been? X

Tomorrow is weigh day number 3 and I'm soo nervous already about it! I really really want my 3lbs to make a stone loss! Through reading on here, it seems like week 3 is usually a smaller loss so I just hope for 3, I know I'll be disappointed with 2 or less just because a stone by glasto was a mini goal! Just had a well nice dinner: quorn and broccoli in curry powder. It sounds sick but it's the closest I'm gonna get to a curry!!

Thanks CG I'll post as soon as I know :) x

Hiya
Just been reading through your posts. I had my third weigh in today and had my biggest loss so far so was really pleased.
Good luck for yours x

Excellent Lucy! How much did u lose? X

I lost 3lbs!!! Got my stone by glasto!!! So pleased! X

Thanks CG!!! I hope the weekend doesn't do too much damage haha! How u doing? Xx

Oh and I'm moving on to 810 tomorrow, so that's even more food! Woooo hooooo! I'm going to stick on 810 now until I get to target which is 9s 7lbs x

I'm having a bad day too, mostly because I just cooked for the bf and the whole flat smells divine. Admit to chewing a tiny bite but I made myself spit it out. That's probably a useless exercise but it makes me feel better. Today's technically my last day of ss+ but I've still got a piece of cooked chicken in the fridge so I might do ss+ again tomorrow. Also, whilst last week I was extremely busy with work this week is dead and I need something to do! I think I might start going on walks in the morning since I seem to have stalled with the losses, it looks like this week I've just squeeked in 2 lbs and that just seems like very little considering the lack of food:mad:

CG! I could have easily caved today. Felt moody, been so miserable and I don't know why! Was on cloud 9 yesterday with my 3 pound loss! I just really feel like I'm bored! I've been starving all day and had to eat my bar an hour earlier than usual! Just cooking chicken breast in curry powder with green peppers and spring onion, really can't wait to eat it!
2 pounds is still fan CG, don't give up! U going back to just ss next week then? X

Yeah I know what you mean. If I was ever tempted today was the day. But this day too shall pass and tomorrow is bound to be better for us both. Actually, even not dieting I have those kind of occasional swings for unknown reasons, I guess the diet just exacerbates it 'cause face it, when you feel like this what's the first thing you'd do? Why, stuff yourself of course!!
I will go back to ss for a week and then it's WI and then I'll see. I actually think I can do another 5 (choke) weeks on ss only so if I can then I might as well.

YAY WELL DONE ON THE LOSS!!!!!!! I knew you would make your glasto goal wahoooooooo :) will make the festival so much sweeter! xx

Back