Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Thanks ishafik! Just had an omelette with mushrooms and it was sensational!!! X

Well day one on ss+ and I'm just having my final meal which I my soup. After the omelette I haven't been hungry at all and I could have easily had nothing after the meal. A few people at work now know about the diet and are actually being very supportive! Another 2 people commented on looking slimmer today which is lovely.

Wow Tano - just catching up 7lb is ace! I think that you are doing so well!

I'm sure u will be sunshine!!! It gets so much easier

Ok so today is day 8! Had my first vanilla shake today and I LOVE it!! Just about yo have half a chicken breast marinated in mild curry powder with salad, extremely looking forward to this!!! Then soup again later tonight. I could actually do without the soup but I'm determined to stick to plan. On my course tomorrow so I'll have meat and salad from the buffet lunch. I know I'll feel all depressed after as ivant measure it and feel like I've failed even though I actually know I will be fine. More and more people are asking if I've lost weight so it must be evident already. Going for a light swim on Saturday which will be my first exercise since starting. Feeling positive and motivated!

Thanks felix!! Hope you're doing ok x

Well today I went on my course. Had a black coffee and declined the most amazing biscuit selection ever! Then at lunch I had: lettuce, tomato, pepper, beetroot, one boiled egg, 2 thin turkey slices, a few prawns and a tiny slice of smoked White fish. Declined the chocolate torte or trifle and had another black coffee. I hope it doesn't affect my weigh in but at the same time I'm not letting this diet control me; I'm controlling it!!!

Today went swimming with my nephew! Took him to mcdonalds after which was soooo hard!!! Had a lovely breakfast today of boiled eggs and mushrooms. Ss+ is fab! Finding the weekends tough and keep declining going out! I'm becoming a diet bore! :(

Tano said:
Today went swimming with my nephew! Took him to mcdonalds after which was soooo hard!!! Had a lovely breakfast today of boiled eggs and mushrooms. Ss+ is fab! Finding the weekends tough and keep declining going out! I'm becoming a diet bore! :(

Mmmm I might have a poached egg and mushrooms now haha. I'm really hungry today after last night!!!! I'm jealous of you going swimming, I'd never have the confidence to put a costume on at the moment (plus I'm not a brilliant swimmer haha). Hope you're having a good day x

I quickly drop the towel as close to the pool as I can and get in haha! My swimsuit is from primark and it sucks me in (tries to) haha! Have a good weekend x

Old clothes are starting to fit woo hooooo!!!

Isnt that a great feeling???!!!!!!!!

It's actually amazing BR!!! One pair of shorts are big on my waist!!! :)

In London shopping but panicked this morning when I thought oh no what am I gonna eat? Lovely CDC let me come and buy a couple of tetras from her this morning!!!

No, Boyf is looking for a suit as we have a wedding next sat! Seen LOADS for Ibiza tho!!! I have glasto outfits already x

When are you going to Ibiza?? The friends I'm going with aren't really in to clubbing and the same music as me so I'll be gutted if they don't want to go to any good club nights!

Back