Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Hhahaha defo! Think the pains on it's way, my legs are killing! X

Hello! Just read through the past few pages of your diary as I haven't been on here hardly! So glad you're doing well!!!!!! Not long now until Ibiza I bet you can't wait :D hope you're all good x

I downloaded some app on my iphone, to help with weight loss, it was quite good actually, certainly helped me sleep! ha .. actully starting to sway off my slimming world so maybe give my self top up to see how it goes! :) x

Felix!!! Hope you're well! How's cd going, have u restarted yet? You looked lovely in the graduation photos! X

Had such a bad day at work today! Felt like actually crying...on several occasions, I'm just so so busy! It's mental! Having a steak for dinner and I've just had a bag of those chicken bites! I'm having a day off and I don't care! I'm so moody!

Oh and 3 milk tray chocolates! My student brought me them last week and they've been up away in the cupboard. Proper emotional comfort eating, but I'll get back on track tomorrow, it's no biggie! Im not aiming high this week, looking forward to my 5 nights off, this naughty day has been on the cards for a whil coz I'm really struggling, I'm so bored of cd! I definitely need the ibiza break from it!!

Man, you are on a roll! What a horrid day! Mmmm, a piece of chocolate sounds faaaabulous. Well get it out of your system I say and then see if you can do SS+ until Ibiza, or maybe just eat low carbs and low cals and work out hard for the next few weeks. It does get soooo boring on CD. I'm sure I'd kill my own cow to have a nice juicy steak about now :D

Hahaha I'm stopping at the 3 chocolates, although I'd actually love to go to the shop and get myself a cupcake haha! I will NOT do it! I'll just have my last shake. I've even got my pj's on, feeling all sorry for myself! Oh well, last day of work tomoz then 6 delightful weeks to get everything sorted for September. I'm ss+ at the mo. Had some ketchup with my steak and it was soooo sugary! Yuk!

It sounds like the urgency has subsided:)

You liked ketchup before, right? Isn't it funny how your taste changes, I had prawns earlier, I sauteed them dry with some cajun seasoning that I usually really like, I always put it on chicken, and I could barely choke down the prawns because the cajun stuff was so so so salty it made my mouth pucker! Drank about 20 litres of water in one go after hahaha

Yeah I had ketchup on everything, even roast dinner! I know what u mean, I use the Schwartz Cajun spice and since cd I've noticed it's really salty! Yuk! Yep, it's out of my system. Just 3 days of getting back into ketosis I guess. I'd love a large glass of red wine more than anything right now and of I had some, I definitely would! Haha. How r u getting on anyway? X

I'm doing fine, have decided to go ahead and do the ss+ week after all. Was positively FULL after the prawns and didn't think I could ingest the last soup pack, but I somehow managed:D Ate lunch with 2 pieces of iceberg lettuce, I took little bites and reveled in the crunch, how sad is that. Was deeelish tho!

Didn't you have a disaster recently with making a muffin or something? I was thinking of trying some crisps with the oriental soup tomorrow even tho I guess it's quite frowned upon. Kind of afraid tho that they'll be nasty and I'll have to eat them anyway. Oh well, at least I'll have some real food to fall back on!

Yes it was a bloody disaster haha! Disgusting! Let me know how the crisps go! X

I hope so, doubt ill be that lucky tho! Xxx

Morning all! Last day of work! Yippee!!! Soooo, I'm feeling much better today, ready to ss/ss+ and no naughty treats! Have a baby shower tonight and I'm the driver, so I won't be drinking. They're all going out after but I've said I'm not. I have the nephews 1st birthday and then a BBQ tomorrow too. I was going to have a day off plan on sat and drink but I won't now because of yesterday.
Being the last day, there will be a "cake" day extravaganza ha! Dreading that one! I'll have to admire from afar as always.

glad you're feeling better!

Just wanted to let you know, OMG! Just made the chili soup "crisps" and YUM is the word! Brilliant! Will go great with my fish dinner, wanted it for lunch but today was awful, too bad murder is illegal because there'd be 3 less people in the world:D

If you want to try the crisps, I used the chili soup with about 60ml cold water and many drops of tabasco (I only had the garlic flavoured one), mixed up into a paste and then spread it very thin on some waxy paper and nuked without a cover. I don't know how long it was exactly but I opened the door at about a minute and checked to see if they were getting crispy and then continued until they were crispy. They peeled off the paper nicely after they cooled. Got 10 big crisps out of it, they sort of taste like spicy tortilla crisps!!

Oh, have fun at your dos :p

Right peeps, I've not been too good the last 2 days. Had a few naughty treats that I need to get out of my system! I'm having a few drinks tomorrow and Sunday I'll be back ss'ing! Jut really need a few days off plan to relax and then I'm back before Ibiza on a 10 day smash! B back on Sunday! Xxx

Back