Starting CD today - woo hoo!

Hello, i'm starting cd today, i'm so excited about it, i've been reading so many posts and I just wanted to say i'm amazed at how well everyone is doing, you are all an inspiration to me!! So i'm just sat here with my cappucinno (not bad at all) i'm doing SS, want to lose 5.5stone as quick as poss, i'm starting a Diploma in childrens nursing in sept, and I don't want to be the "fat kid" of the class again!! I know it gonna be hard, but I want this soooo much!! Got a very supportive hubby and my 3 kids will keep me on my toes if i'm feeling sluggish! Anyway good luck with it everyone. xxx:D

Hello and welcome. September...you'll lose about a stone a month on CD (usually a lot more the first couple of months). Good luck hun....and if you feel a bit weak or tempted by food, jump on here. There is always someone on to offer help and advice.

good luck willbesize10 x

welcome to our world and good luck, you'll get all the support needed on here so if your'e feeling tempted log on. get drinking the water for a higher weight loss.

don't be too negative about the amount you'll loose by september, i remember saying the same thing and look at my ticker. over 2st gone in 5wks. onwards and downwards lol

i too had 5 and half stone to lose..... already lost 24lbs and just started week 5.. Can be done.. stay focused on end result and drink plenty of water.. GOOD LUCK

Welcome to MiniMins

hi and welcome . well just for a bit of a bonus , when idid my nurse training i was rather large and when i qualified i had a very loose size 14 uniform ( and they re not generous with sizes ) i also had a 23 inch waist . now 15 years later and another 3 kids im 11 9 and trying to shift it , good luck and enjoy ss.

Hi
Good luck and ask if you have any questions!!

Hi I started yesterday I would like to lose about 10 stone (I can't believe I just wrote that in black and white), I've just had a tomato soup, it was nice. We can do it together.

This board is so inspirational.

Hello, i'm starting cd today, i'm so excited about it, i've been reading so many posts and I just wanted to say i'm amazed at how well everyone is doing, you are all an inspiration to me!! So i'm just sat here with my cappucinno (not bad at all) i'm doing SS, want to lose 5.5stone as quick as poss, i'm starting a Diploma in childrens nursing in sept, and I don't want to be the "fat kid" of the class again!! I know it gonna be hard, but I want this soooo much!! Got a very supportive hubby and my 3 kids will keep me on my toes if i'm feeling sluggish! Anyway good luck with it everyone. xxx:D

hiya, welcome to the forum. You have deffo come to the right place for support.

debs x

Back