Starting Exante Again!

Exante86

I am new to this website and need as much motivation and inspiration as possible! I feel like a complete failure after being on and off Exante for many weeks(I pigged out on week 3).Surprisingly I have lost one stone starting at 14.5stone and going down to 13.5stone and even a week when I had guests staying I actually pigged out like an escaped prisoner who hasn't seen food in years! Pizza,chips, fish and chips you name it I ate it all for a week and well? I weighed myself and I haven't gained any weight but obviously not lost weight either I am still stuck at 13.5 this is probably because I exercise like crazy every day and do my 10,000 steps a day? Anyways, I am back to doing Exante again...I keep doing this to myself though I start off really good do the TS plan and then end up pigging out by a few weeks! I am determined this week I won't fail but I have already eatten a small pack of jerky,cheese and a chicken breast gah!
I have 6 weeks left to try and loose at least two stone but I feel it's impossible perhaps another stone but I am determined to try! I am not sure if I can 100% stick to Exante and feel like a complete failure!
I have pcos as well.
I have read that some people who are even less weight then I am now are even loosing weight on Exante
Sorry my English isn't that great I have probably made some errors is it possible to loose weight if I stick 100% to it? Along with exercise? Or am I doing too much exercise?
I need to hear many success stories to motivate me and any tips will be appreciated thank you!

The scales do not always mirror good days and bad days but the fat will be being burnt if you are constantly under. With all the exercise you are doing adding extra protein will not bring you out of ketosis and will probably help with muscle build up and recovery as well as keeping the hunger away. With so much exercise the tape measure is your friend, I retain lots of water after running for a day or so. Good luck

The scales do not always mirror good days and bad days but the fat will be being burnt if you are constantly under. With all the exercise you are doing adding extra protein will not bring you out of ketosis and will probably help with muscle build up and recovery as well as keeping the hunger away. With so much exercise the tape measure is your friend, I retain lots of water after running for a day or so. Good luck

A million thankyous! It is very kind of you to reply!

Yes, the scales are not my friends! I even contemplated to purchase a new scale! But I kept reassuring myself that with the exercise I do such as running, spinning and 30day shred which I just do all 3 levels in a day I would have thought I would have been loosing!
I have also been told that it is probably best I do something like Flexi Solution considering I work out everyday for an hour or more!

I keep assuring myself that everyone's bodies are different and I have a friend who weighs more then me but her size is 12 so weight really means nothing! And that it could be muscle as people keep telling me I have lost weight but the scales are telling me otherwise!

Today I made a ketogenic style pad Thai using Konjac noodles which can be purchased inexpensively from Chinese supermarkets. I did use sesame oil but it is a debatable subject for people who have ketosis lifestyle.

Thanks for the reassurance as I was this close to just giving up and eating a KFC haha!

Back