Starting Exante in the new year - anyone else?

I don't know if anyone has found it tricky to get the shakes and soups to mix smoothly. I invested in a Judge milk frother Frother and its good for getting a smooth consistency and you can mix directly in the mug, handy for when I'm at work.

Huge success!! One week done!!! Don’t want to weigh yet though but I haven’t fallen off the wagon in 7 days!!! Yippee!!! My size 10 clothes now fit well and I’m getting comments at work on how trim I look so defo doing well. Still hoping to fit into an expensive size 8 dress in my wardrobe. That’s my reward 👗

I like savoury and been stuck with the spag bol and Thai chicken soup I got from Superdrug but my order was delivered today so hopefully the choice available will keep me going.🤞🏽 I’ve just had the Indian curry. I like 😊

Only downside is if I don’t drink enough water which I sometimes can’t at work, I get so grumpy.

Good luck everyone and keep pushing xx

Huge success!! One week done!!! Don’t want to weigh yet though but I haven’t fallen off the wagon in 7 days!!! Yippee!!! My size 10 clothes now fit well and I’m getting comments at work on how trim I look so defo doing well. Still hoping to fit into an expensive size 8 dress in my wardrobe. That’s my reward 👗

I like savoury and been stuck with the spag bol and Thai chicken soup I got from Superdrug but my order was delivered today so hopefully the choice available will keep me going.🤞🏽 I’ve just had the Indian curry. I like 😊

Only downside is if I don’t drink enough water which I sometimes can’t at work, I get so grumpy.

Well done you xx

No food can give you the same feeling you get feeling good in your clothes.....makes me wonder why I’ve sabotaged myself in the past resulting in being back on Lipotrim 🙈

Congratulations... great 1st week 🙌 Keep up the good work.

WELL DONE YOU XX

Hi guys! How are you all getting on? I finally managed to get myself back into the right mindset so I'm getting back to it tomorrow. I haven't wanted to attempt until now as didn't want to waste exante products by doing half a day then binging! Soooo tomorrow will be my new day 1! Hoping to get a full solid week in. I've started a vlog to try to motivate myself so if any of you are interested you can follow my progress on YouTube - I'll be doing weekly weigh in videos on there :) I'm treating the vlog as completely fresh start and speaking as if tomorrow will be my first day one as didn't want to get into explaining that I've tried and failed to start the diet a few times since the new year! :rolleyes::angeldevil: Hoping it will prove motivating enough to just get on with it now and stop messing around. Let's see!

Last edited:
Hi guys! How are you all getting on? I finally managed to get myself back into the right mindset so I'm getting back to it tomorrow. I haven't wanted to attempt until now as didn't want to waste exante products by doing half a day then binging! Soooo tomorrow will be my new day 1! Hoping to get a full solid week in. I've started a vlog to try to motivate myself so if any of you are interested you can follow my progress on YouTube - I'll be doing weekly weigh in videos on there :) I'm treating the vlog as completely fresh start and speaking as if tomorrow will be my first day one as didn't want to get into explaining that I've tried and failed to start the diet a few times since the new year! :rolleyes::angeldevil: Hoping it will prove motivating enough to just get on with it now and stop messing around. Let's see!

Good luck ... it takes a strong will and determination to get started. Then After a few days it is pretty easy to keep going as you start to see the pounds fall off... stay strong you can and will do this.. 🤗

Good luck! Any change needs you to be in the rightmind set. I believe you can do this!

Thank you! That’s so true. I have just put it aside until now as I knew I wasn’t in the right mindset. Hopefully things will be better now that I’m feeling more mentally geared up to it!

Good luck ... it takes a strong will and determination to get started. Then After a few days it is pretty easy to keep going as you start to see the pounds fall off... stay strong you can and will do this.. 🤗

Thank you! It’s so great to have some cheerleaders to help keep me on track :) I know once I get into ketosis it’ll all feel a lot easier - just need to get through these first few rocky days!

Hey peeps, claiming a 7lb loss this week, weighed in a day early so now my weigh in day is a Sunday. I feel I have coped pretty well which is encouraging. Starbuck88 you can do this x

Wow that’s amazing! Well done :) Thanks for the encouragement too - I stuck at it yesterday and today I am 3lbs down! Excited to see what tomorrow brings x

First week completed and I lost 3lbs. It has taken me a while to get into total, three days in and I thought I could just have a small amount of food, but once I started it wasn't a small amount. Not planning on doing that again. I have found I'm not so keen on the soups and shakes, but light the delight desserts and the hot meals. I find that when I drink water while eating them they seem to fill me up more and I like the sensation of eating rather than drinking. The meals are a bit bland so worcester sauce and tabasco are my new best friends. I have another week of total before going away for a week to visit friends and family. I aim to stick to lowish carb eating while away and then back to total when I get back. I've gone for commitment and ordered the pick 100 offer.

Well done Helen 3lb is 3lb bag and a half of sugar :) Before I went TS I got myself into ketosis by doing the Keto diet and found the transistion to TS quite easy so you should be fine when you are away. xx

Thank you Debbie, I am finding it much easier since the middle of last week when I properly entered ketosis and have been 100% since. I treated myself to some new bowls for having the delight desserts in, as I'm having these more than shakes. They are really pretty and so it feels a bit of a treat and being smaller than my usual ones the mixture fills the bowl nicely. I'll see later whether they fit the packet meals. I can confirm the bowls are big enough to cook the shepherds pie and indian style curry in.

My message seems to have been lurking in moderation, as I put in a link to the bowls I bought on Ebay, so I've removed the link and added a photo instead. The bowls are £12.89 for six - 6-pieces 5" Porcelain China Ceramic Rice Bowl Dinner Set Blue Double-sided

I have removed the pretty picture now to see if that gets me out of moderation.

Last edited:
First week completed and I lost 3lbs. It has taken me a while to get into total, three days in and I thought I could just have a small amount of food, but once I started it wasn't a small amount. Not planning on doing that again. I have found I'm not so keen on the soups and shakes, but light the delight desserts and the hot meals. I find that when I drink water while eating them they seem to fill me up more and I like the sensation of eating rather than drinking. The meals are a bit bland so worcester sauce and tabasco are my new best friends. I have another week of total before going away for a week to visit friends and family. I aim to stick to lowish carb eating while away and then back to total when I get back. I've gone for commitment and ordered the pick 100 offer.

Hey Helen,

It sounds like you had a rough start, which I completely relate to. I've had a few false starts too but finally on it, day 3 and feeling much better now. Well done on your 3lb loss though! If we lost that every week we would be 78lb down in just 6 months. That's over 5 and a half stone! Or 11stone in a year. Keep going! You'll see some bigger losses once you get home from your week away and can do the 100% TS. You've got this! This is the year to take back control. Go for it!

T x

Down another 2lb today from yesterday! And I've just updated my ticker and realised that I've broken through the 200s barrier - Now 199lbs! Or 14st 3lb. If I can lose 4lb by the end of the week I'll be in the 13sts for my second week, which is really exciting. Going to tick these stone brackets off like they're nothing. Can't wait to get into the 12s, then 11s, then 10s, then 9s!! I haven't been 9st something in my entire adult life and it finally feels achievable! :woohoo: Let's do this!

Down another 2lb today from yesterday! And I've just updated my ticker and realised that I've broken through the 200s barrier - Now 199lbs! Or 14st 3lb. If I can lose 4lb by the end of the week I'll be in the 13sts for my second week, which is really exciting. Going to tick these stone brackets off like they're nothing. Can't wait to get into the 12s, then 11s, then 10s, then 9s!! I haven't been 9st something in my entire adult life and it finally feels achievable! :woohoo: Let's do this!

Well done Starbuck - you got this 🙌🏼

Hey Helen,

It sounds like you had a rough start, which I completely relate to. I've had a few false starts too but finally on it, day 3 and feeling much better now. Well done on your 3lb loss though! If we lost that every week we would be 78lb down in just 6 months. That's over 5 and a half stone! Or 11stone in a year. Keep going! You'll see some bigger losses once you get home from your week away and can do the 100% TS. You've got this! This is the year to take back control. Go for it!

T x
Thanks Starbuck. It sounds like you have turned the corner and are sticking to it too, well done on your loss. There is something about a new year and motivation to be a little less by the time the weather gets warmer.

Me too, 3 lbs to go to break the 200s barrier, sitting in work and it is 3am having my last shake for the day (chocolate orange) don't think I will make it into the 13 stones this week; hopefully next week. :)

I posted this post two days ago and it's been stuck in moderation, so here goes again. It's hard for the board to be interactive with this kind of delay.

Thank you Debbie, I am finding it much easier since the middle of last week when I properly entered ketosis and have been 100% since. I treated myself to some new bowls for having the delight desserts in, as I'm having these more than shakes. They are really pretty and so it feels a bit of a treat and being smaller than my usual ones the mixture fills the bowl nicely. I'll see later whether they fit the packet meals. I can confirm the bowls are big enough to cook the shepherds pie and indian style curry in.

My message seems to have been lurking in moderation, as I put in a link to the bowls I bought on Ebay, so I've removed the link and added a photo instead. The bowls are £12.89 for six - 6-pieces 5" Porcelain China Ceramic Rice Bowl Dinner Set Blue Double-sided

On another note, I have been drinking two litres a day, but have been forcing myself to do this. I have the water enhancers which helps, but this morning I tried the mulled wine one hot and this could be a game changer, it's so nice. I wasn't that impressed with it cold.

Back